no but it's not a horrible card

The main event is as interesting as any Cyborg fight

khabib might be the best p4p fighter ever going up against a tough top 5 guy

Jimmie Rivera is without question the #1 contender at 135

Calvillo is one of the few girls i actually care to see fight

Return of Condit is fun

Usman might be the best 170er around

lots of interesting fighters on this card

Although I like supporting I might stream this one. I'd only buy for Condit/Magny Khabib/Barboza Borg/Holm. There are about 4 fights that I don't even know who they are. Should be on the prelims.
How do you stream ppvs? teach me

How do you stream ppvs? teach me

Best-Kodi-Skins-GIF.gif

streams these days are HD quality, plus you can watch it the next day on various sitez and dont have to sit through the fights you dont care about.

why would anyone buy a ppv?

I live in the UK and don't pay but I will not even stay up for this event.. might catch a couple fights later on bt sports

Top 4 fights are all very interesting... but you gotta kind of know what's going on to appreciate the matchups. Also get to see if Usman can keep his win streak alive. There's very little for casuals, but the main even probably gets a little bit of interest... & Khabib is fairly well known by casuals as well. Card has the same feel to me as UFC 208... which drew 200k

but could be a sleeper depending on how much the Main & Khabib draws, so might surprise us & go to 300k. I highly doubt it makes it that far... but this is pretty much Cyborg's biggest test in a long time imo... so it could possibly make it to tree if they advertise the fook out of it.

As far back as 2006 the UFC has made a tradition of stacking the New Years eve card with Marque matchups... so we've gotten spoiled & perhaps even conditioned to look for that card. Perhaps people who are all ready in party mode will buy it up cause they're used to preceeding New Years eve with a UFC party with their friends... I dunno about that... just a thought. This card is far from up to par compared to past new years eve events, but might still do well.

Not the strongest, but good enough.

7.5/10. Will watch it.

(but to be fair I have a subscription of the channel that broadcasts all UFC events, so I pay a monthly fee. Don't know if would pay for this event if I didn't have the subscription.)

Nope :cool:

Not deliberately putting a dime in Cyborg's pocket.

I buy every pay per view. I don't mind supporting things in my life that I enjoy. UFC is the only sport I watch.

be serious I know you are Brazilian,but do you think Holly will be WMMA GOAT if she will beat Cyborg, really? or Cyborg with her resume and I agree Holly is one of hardest oponnents for her, but that's it, she is 1-3 last 2 years, people will dimnish Cyborg's win to oblivion level. And I will be one of them.
yeah i'd consider so, GDR fight was bullshit with that many shots after the bell

Of course! I buy every ppv and tell my fiends to buy it at their houses, too.

Really, tho. This is a question for reddit, not sherdog....

UFC 219 looks horrible! This should NOT be a ppv it should be a fight night on fox.. Thats just my opinion so i was curious if any of you guys are planning on buying the ppv?

If you are buying the ppv, what fights are you most excited about?
Buffalo Wild Wings that PPV. I was going out with the boys anyways

Buffalo Wild Wings that PPV. I was going out with the boys anyways

i wouldnt even do that for this card. im not interested in a single match smh. maybe khabib thats it tho

no but it's not a horrible card

The main event is as interesting as any Cyborg fight

khabib might be the best p4p fighter ever going up against a tough top 5 guy

Jimmie Rivera is without question the #1 contender at 135

Calvillo is one of the few girls i actually care to see fight

Return of Condit is fun

Usman might be the best 170er around

lots of interesting fighters on this card

maybe u should work for the ufc and sell ppvs lol. hit dana up and tell him u can add to the companies bottom line :)

Back