You are stuck on an island... with no way out... choose ONE fast food restaurant

Does this include the global McDonald's menu?

Like others have said it would have to be something with a lot of variety. And what exactly are we calling "fast food"? I don't really think of Panera as fast food. When I think of it I picture stuff like McDs, Carl's JR, Wendy's, Subway, etc.

I would probably go Wendy's if it has to be a "cheap" type of fast food. They have enough variety and some healthier options as well. Chicken, lettuce, veggie salads, grilled items, etc.

Either that or Jimmy John's . But I might get sick of deli lunch meat for every meal.

If I could choose higher end, then I'm going Panera Bread. Good food. Good variety. Healthy options, etc.

Since i eat for multiple people ill choose 3

Burger King-endless Triple Whoppers
Churchs Chicken- best FF fried chicken
Chik-fil-a- pretty healthy

For me it would be the one with the most variety. I don't eat fast food that often, but they all taste pretty good. I don't think I would pick something specific like Chik Fil A or In and Out. I would have to view all their menus and then pick. Maybe Jack In The Box to be honest. At least I can eat tacos and teriyaki bowls which are both decent.

Since i eat for multiple people ill choose 3

Burger King-endless Triple Whoppers
Churchs Chicken- best FF fried chicken
Chik-fil-a- pretty healthy

So not only did you not follow the rules, you picked 2 chicken places. *slow clap*

Does this include the global McDonald's menu?
No! Only includes e.coli.

Soup-Nazi.jpg

Qdoba or Wahoo's. Because they serve beer.

You would need a place that has a variety of healthy items to survive for a very long time. I hardly eat there, but that Panera menu would make me choose this place.

Watch the old movie Super Size Me.This guy eats every meal at McDonalds for a month. If they ask him if he wants to super size, he has to say yes. His health goes to crap and doctors tell him he is going to die.

checkers

anything else is uncivilized

Ive built up an immunity i guess. My girl goes there so much and she always asks for extra hot sauce. Then asks for more at the window. One day they just handed her the entire box of packets to take home lol. Its like 10,000 packets
Awww, here go Marsha at the drive thru. Again. That spicy diarrhea bitch always getting like 20 packets of Diablo sauce.
I might have to take your word for it as we don't have them in the UK. Just checked some pictures and the menu, looks fucking fantastic.
best sub shop I’ve had. And the bread tastes like bread. LOL

Is this limited to typical American fast food places?

There are some kick ass ones outside the states.
Examples? Would love to hit up some local fast food joints during travels.

Shake Shack is a good choice. Quality fast food and frozen custard.

Back