Roy Moore gets donations boost after sexual assault accusations

I don't know if it's right or not. My concern is that we start booting people without due process.

I see, I understand, but I think Roy Moore deserves the process to process him as soon as possible.

This is not to decide if he deserves punishment, or a criminal trial, this is to see if he is morally fit to be one of the most powerful men in America.

Honestly, if Roy Moore had any dignity, and Bannon when he was "weighing" whether or not to abandon Moore, both would have respectively stepped down in Moore's case and apologized for backing the wrong guy in Bannon's case.

Their hubris should not be Mitch McConnel's folly.

Whoopi: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like "You know what this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail I'm not staying, so that's why he left."

Nice opinion piece on that episode:

Only in Hollywood could the brutal rape of a child be fantasized away. In her grand jury testimony, Geimer (then Gailey), barely a teenager, describes Polanski giving her part of a Quaalude, denying her pleas to “go home,” then raping her vaginally and anally. To read it is to weep.

https://nypost.com/2017/10/05/why-does-hollywood-keep-defending-roman-polanski/

Yeah, that's bad but I think it's more "Hollywood" than liberals...But yeah, those kinds of defenses are ridiculous. Makes me sick.

Nobody rational is saying we should toss the guy behind bars, but a lot of rational voices are saying this is not right.

Where do you really stand?

If that 14yo girls story is true I think he should be behind bars.

He is running for public office. There should be some morality

Thus my qualifier - if he didn't sex any of them.

We're still talking about a guy asking permission to date (not screw) hs seniors. If the the 14yo story is true or even that seemingly ridiculous diner story are true then I agree that he isn't fit for office.

Thus my qualifier - if he didn't sex any of them.

We're still talking about a guy asking permission to date (not screw) hs seniors. If the the 14yo story is true or even that seemingly ridiculous diner story are true then I agree that he isn't fit for office.
Yea your standards are pretty shitty though. He is going after girls half his age

so they also dated 16 year olds when they were 32? Can you provide some names?

Why you keep moving the goal post. You said half his age and no he didn't date a 16yo - he asked 1 out on a date.

Why you keep moving the goal post. You said half his age and no he didn't date a 16yo - he asked 1 out on a date.

lol... talk about moving the goalposts. He didn't ACTUALLY date a child he just TRIED to so it's ok. man o man

lol... talk about moving the goalposts. He didn't ACTUALLY date a child he just TRIED to so it's ok. man o man

I've told you repeatedly - it wasn't uncommon for men to date 16/17yo girls with the parents permission.

If you don't like it then maybe you should push for a law against it.

I've told you repeatedly - it wasn't uncommon for men to date 16/17yo girls with the parents permission.

If you don't like it then maybe you should push for a law against it.

lol. One of the accusers was 14.

I'm in my 30's... Teenagers don't seem to appealing to me. I guess it's those darn morals I have

lol. One of the accusers was 14.

I'm in my 30's... Teenagers don't seem to appealing to me. I guess it's those darn morals I have

And I've said repeatedly to investigate that allegation and if true he should be locked up.

Teens don't anything for me either, but like I said the most famous man in the world at that time started dating his wife when she was 14 and no one batted an eye about it.

Do you even hear yourself. How much of an apologist are you going to be. Do you have any backbone or morals?

You want some creepy fuck 32 year old man asking your 16 year old daughter out on a date? Really???

Do you even hear yourself. How much of an apologist are you going to be. Do you have any backbone or morals?

You want some creepy fuck 32 year old man asking your 16 year old daughter out on a date? Really???

Just trying to keep things factual vs all the shit that's being tossed. Go ahead and tell me how dating an 18yo has anything to do with the 14yr's allegation? Tell me how pinching a 28yo woman's butt relates to it. Or asking out a 22yo after she said no once.

People are taking a lot of stuff and saying see that proves he tried to sex up a 14yo girl. I'm saying investigate it and see if he did.

I think it's creepy and weird, but I don't have a problem with him asking out 16/17yo girls if the parents were ok with it and he didn't trying sexing them. He wouldn't be allowed to date my daughter, but it's not unheard of; even in the US.

Just trying to keep things factual vs all the shit that's being tossed. Go ahead and tell me how dating an 18yo has anything to do with the 14yr's allegation? Tell me how pinching a 28yo woman's butt relates to it. Or asking out a 22yo after she said no once.

People are taking a lot of stuff and saying see that proves he tried to sex up a 14yo girl. I'm saying investigate it and see if he did.

I think it's creepy and weird, but I don't have a problem with him asking out 16/17yo girls if the parents were ok with it and he didn't trying sexing them. He wouldn't be allowed to date my daughter, but it's not unheard of; even in the US.

Age of consent laws in most of the states are backwards and disgusting.

People who hide behind them likewise.

21+ for an age gap over 4 years. Age of consent 18 across the country.

Problem solved.

Back