Can you drink 21 alcohol shots and live or still function?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
People do this on birthday 21st . I cannot drink that much I blackout before it.

Can you?

Have you done this?

I dunno man that dude from Croatia did one shot and dieded

I've never kept count. This is a question for @Clippy.

Over what time span?

Over the course of a 7 hour party, maybe one could handle it.

But if you're supposed to do all 21 in a row that just dumb. Large men who have built up a high tolerance may be able to do it without dying, but if an average sized woman who's new to drinking attempts this, she's likely to get alcohol poisoning and die.

Over what time span?

Over the course of a 7 hour party, maybe one could handle it.

But if you're supposed to do all 21 in a row that just dumb. Large men who have built up a high tolerance may be able to do it without dying, but if an average sized woman who's new to drinking attempts this, she's likely to get alcohol poisoning and die.

Over the night

I did 10 or 15 shots, I can't remember and I was puking everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I was also softcore. I can imagine people who drink regularly can do it with ease. I mean have you seen your local drunks? They kill a bottle or 2 immediately.

I see drunks drinking a whole bottle of vodka like it's water. So it's doable, depending on who you are.

Also, manlets will of course be weaker than say a real full grown man.

How many shots is in a 5th?

There' yoututube videos of people chugging that. I think there's more than 21 shots in a bottle

How many shots is in a 5th?

There' yoututube videos of people chugging that. I think there's more than 21 shots in a bottle
22? I remember going shot for shot once at 16, Southern Confort, we each had 11 shots.

back when they sold beer in a case of 30, i was able to drink 30 in a span of 4 and a bit hours - i was FUCKED up and sick but i could do it.

22? I remember going shot for shot once at 16, Southern Confort, we each had 11 shots.
Sounds right. I've definately killed 5ths in a night, but not all at once. Fuck all that.

Thats like drinking a fifth at a party ..... yea that can be done easy. On your 21st bday that is more than likely going to make you puke but if you party hard by your 25th that will just be known as friday and saturday nights .

No fucking way. I hate shots anyway but I'll do one here and there but no way I'm trying to do 21.

Most people would probably puke but need to be lying on their side to keep from choking on their own vomit.

I regularly drink a whole fifth of tequila or whiskey (750 ml) and several beers when I tailgate at football games
I'm shitface drunk afterwards but I can still walk in a straight line and navigate my way through the parking lot, into the stadium and down to my seats
By the time the games over (4 hours) I'm pretty much sober

Sounds right. I've definately killed 5ths in a night, but not all at once. Fuck all that.
You also in the Don’t Drink Anymore Club? Or just no more binge drinking?
I don’t drink anymore as it’s not for me.

Yeah, sad to say I've done that much a few times. It's certainly doable over a night, but at once, very hard to pull off without barfing.

I'll confess I'm over 6 feet and 200+ pounds so that helps.

To maximize odds of doing it, you have to drink at the right pace, and not mix drinks. The more you mix drinks the more likely you are to feel ill, get the spins, and puke.

I regularly drink a whole fifth of tequila or whiskey (750 ml) and several beers when I tailgate at football games
I'm shitface drunk afterwards but I can still walk in a straight line and navigate my way through the parking lot, into the stadium and down to my seats
By the time the games over (4 hours) I'm pretty much sober
Damn savage. Respect.

Back