[BREAKING] Stipe Miocic x Francis Ngannou at UFC 220

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I see a counter catching Ngannou.

Maybe we'll relive the Werdum knockout...Ngannou will chase Stipe with wild punches, Stipe backpedals and clocks him on the chin. Night night.

War Stipe, this is the fight that will earn him the respect he already deserves.

14330163_10154477032863416_6244013127599541358_n1.jpg

CAN'T WAIT

What is wrong with some of you?

A gorilla with little experience that swings haymakers from the hip vs an experienced champion that is a technical striker?

Yeah, im a "just bleed" kind of guy but Stipe is going to take this dude apart.

Such an immense title fight, both guys have a great chance of winning an there is pretty much no chance it ends up boring or goes the distance.

Love Miocic, but I think this is the end of his run by now. Ngannou only needs to land once, and has 25mins to do it.

stipe will panic wrestle and submit ngannou in the first or early second.

stipe is the better striker but he isnt stupid. once he gets hit or feels francis clinch strength , stipe will go for the mat and look for submission.

i believe francis is stronger but i doubt his bjj defense.

Will be expecting Stipe to go for the low single as soon as the round starts.

Either way, I hope they both got paid.

Late on the Jones, Weidman and McGregor trains. I think I'll continue to be late. Francis is terrifying and it seems like a death wish standing with him. My biggest fear for Stipe outside of the finishing power is the size of Ngannou. Reem who's certainly slimmed down since USADA looked small and weak compared to Francis. I still lean slightly towards Stipe who's on a tear of his own.
I'll probably change my opinion 20 times leading up to the fight

Last edited:
Who knows? I picked Stipe but any top 5 fight at HW is a crap shoot.

Back