Can you drink 21 alcohol shots and live or still function?

You also in the Don’t Drink Anymore Club? Or just no more binge drinking?
I don’t drink anymore as it’s not for me.
No I'm drinking a beer right now. I've tried to quit a bunch of times.

Yeah, sad to say I've done that much a few times. It's certainly doable over a night, but at once, very hard to pull off without barfing.

I'll confess I'm over 6 feet and 200+ pounds so that helps.

To maximize odds of doing it, you have to drink at the right pace, and not mix drinks. The more you mix drinks the more likely you are to feel ill, get the spins, and puke.
Yep. I've got one friend who drinks like that with me. We will buy a bottle of whiskey and just go shot for shot until it's gone.

I try not to hang out with that dude too often. We almost always wind up buying drugs when we drink that much lol

I did a 5th by myself playing video games in a span of 2 hours

I smoked a blunt right after and puked immediately after the first hit. I threw up twice, smoked the rest, and laid in bed watching tv until I passes out.

Yep. I've got one friend who drinks like that with me. We will buy a bottle of whiskey and just go shot for shot until it's gone.

I try not to hang out with that dude too often. We almost always wind up buying drugs when we drink that much lol

Ya, pace is key. It's the difference between being a party boy, and being a man who likes to drink. The man who likes to drink doesn't need pretentious games, or gimmick drinks. Just takes his old faithful (sounds cliche, but my drink of choice is grey goose), and sips, shoots, or mixes with chaser til the job is done.

That being said, drinking too much is probably worse for your system than a lot of drugs out there, so maybe you should skip the drinking and jump to the drugs lol.

How many shots is in a 5th?

There' yoututube videos of people chugging that. I think there's more than 21 shots in a bottle

A shot is supposed to be 1.5 ounces. A fifth was 25.66 ounces or 17.1 shots. Now 750 ml is used instead which is 25.36 ounces or 16.9 shots. Many places over pour a shot so it gets closer to 2 ounces per shot. Shot glasses come with one or 2 ounce lines. I don't find any 1.5 ounce glasses. Even the measures are one ounce one way and 2 ounces the other way.

If you're super strategic about it, most people probably can.

Start at like 1 PM, space them out about 2 shots per hour, eat a lot, and don't have single cocktail or beer the rest of the day.

Sounds pretty boring though.

I've drank entire bottles of whiskey and vodka in a night before and stayed conscious and I think there are more than 21 shots in a bottle so my answer to your question is yes.

Didn't do Belushi any harm......

NimbleGenerousElkhound-max-1mb.gif

I've drank 21 drinks in a night I don't know how many times. I don't know about shots though. Nowhere near that

Last edited:
how many shots are in a pint? i downed an entire pint of vodka in my early twenties and ended up in the hospital. didn't remember anything past 3/4 of the way through it.

That can easily be done over the course of a night...and if functioning means sending your gf retarded/bizarre drunk texts, then yes I am highly functioning after drinking that much lol...

My record is a handle of Jack minus two shots (for a couple of the elders) in a 24 hour period. Mixed with diet Coke. Golf/camping bachelor party.

Was still drunk most of the next day, glad my family wasn't home...

No but my buddy nicknamed "the booze bandit", due to his ability to steal alot of booze from stores and never be caught; he beer bonged vodka with a tiny coke chaser. Was impressive, then he passed out and other people pissed on his head. Good times.

Last edited:
Fuck that shit man, I don't like getting stupid drunk. I'll rarely drink more than 4 or 5 beer and never more than 8. I'd die if I did 21 shots in a short period of time.

I wouldn't recommend it but it's still a lot safer than injecting marijuana pots.

I would need a bunch of coke to pull it off.

Thats coke, not Coke.

Depends on how big you are and how much u drink normally. How many shots in a 40? I've drank one of those in a night a few times. Would not recommend.

I had an acquaintance in college who would pre-game by drinking a fifth of vodka in an hour. We'd then go out to the bars. I've never met anyone who could drink like that.

Depends on how big you are and how much u drink normally. How many shots in a 40? I've drank one of those in a night a few times. Would not recommend.

Are you talking about a 40 of beer?

That's two and a half pints. Either I missed your sarcasm or you have an insanely low tolerance for alcohol.

Back