What happen with iran if government overthrown?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
What does saudi arabia expect? will salfaism spread in iran?

Overthrown by whom?

I can see the other Middle East countries taking advantage of the situation and invade Iran.

They're fragile and exploitable. By looking at that map, you can picture what will happen.

3425795d21d66d8faf3a6d116e45a2c9.png

Last edited:
What does saudi arabia expect? will salfaism spread in iran?

Who is going to topple Iran?

The saudi's and israel?

Lol

The only way Iran falls is with US troops, and that isn't going to happen. If it did, I would be more worried about our government collapsing then theirs.

Salafism is a Sunni thing, Iran is mostly Shia so it's unlikely for Salafism to spread there. The Salafists could potentially take territory if there's a power vacuum, but they'd be surrounded by enemies with a thousand year grudge against them.

I think if you want to see notable change in Iran, you'd have to take out Kahmenei as well as the government. The problem with "notable change" in the middle east, is that it often results in countries becoming a lot lot worse.

It goes from iran to inotran

The saudi's and israel?

Lol

The only way Iran falls is with US troops, and that isn't going to happen. If it did, I would be more worried about our government collapsing then theirs.

with your government USA. I think i could see it, saudis and israel will contribute forces. Israel take out lebanon since it run by terrorist hezbollah, saudi´s win in yemen. can´t israel realistically do enough damage to not topple government but destroy their nuclear stuff?
They're fragile and exploitable. By looking at that map, you can picture what will happen.

the areas near pakistan and afghanistan i figured would be similar ethinicity no?

i just read on wikipedia like 9% iran is sunni and it mostly non persian groups who is sunni.
another Entity would fill the vacuum. similar to what happened when the Shah was toppled.

but they be friendly to whom?

Did you forget they are allies with Russia and China ? World war 3 would happen.

with your government USA. I think i could see it, saudis and israel will contribute forces. Israel take out lebanon since it run by terrorist hezbollah, saudi´s win in yemen. can´t israel realistically do enough damage to not topple government but destroy their nuclear stuff?

the areas near pakistan and afghanistan i figured would be similar ethinicity no?

i just read on wikipedia like 9% iran is sunni and it mostly non persian groups who is sunni.

but they be friendly to whom?

Can you imagine Donald trump taking the US to war in Iran?

People would lose their shit.

On Israel's own, they could strike Iranian nuclear sites, but what keeps Iran from responding?

If the US then intervenes on behalf of Israel, Russia will also do so on behalf of Iran.

This is how WWIII starts.

Why cant these what if threads about Iran instead be about Saudi Arabia?

I just don't understand why people are so hellbent on destroying the only decent Middle Eastern country, while ignoring the others.

The saudi's and israel?

Lol

What if Eric Prince and Blackwater provide a private force to fight with SA, other Gulf Arab countries. and Israel? I could see that happening with simple US air and tactical support. No real boots on the ground. Just "advisors".

Most ethnic groups are not loyal to Iran and want to secede (they're more loyal to their own ethnicity), not to mention they're more related to their neighboring countries who also have issues with Iran so you can picture what they'll do if Iran gets destabilized.

Persians make up to 49% of the population.

A poor reading. Iran is not an artificial state like Iraq and Syria who had their borders drawn by the French and British.

Iran will still have interests regsrdless ofits government and thats likely to oppose saudi arabia just the same.

Why cant these what if threads about Iran instead be about Saudi Arabia?

I just don't understand why people are so hellbent on destroying the only decent Middle Eastern country, while ignoring the others.
Cause Iran is in the news more for the goofy shit their former president used to say.

It would go from an Islamic shithole to being an Islamic shithole

What if Eric Prince and Blackwater provide a private force to fight with SA, other Gulf Arab countries. and Israel? I could see that happening with simple US air and tactical support. No real boots on the ground. Just "advisors".

Without US army logistics, U.S. naval support, ect.... Iran would still be about a even match.

When the casualty numbers started rolling in, what kind of for hire mercenary force do you think Prince could field?

Without US army logistics, U.S. naval support, ect.... Iran would still be about a even match.

When the casualty numbers started rolling in, what kind of for hire mercenary force do you think Prince could field?
I think 50,000 probably. Of course they'd still have full US military logistical support. Just no "boots" on the ground.

The breakup of Iran on ethnic lines is a wet dream of neocons. It's not a reality though.

They are far from fragile and exploitable.

Back