Tony Ferguson just had elbow surgery.

Maybe one of his oddball training methods caught up to him.

Uninformed surgeon, it was supposed to be his arsehole.

So he never actually could fight Dec 30th, and just said he could to get all you haters up in arms about Conor "refusing" to fight him?

giphy.gif

Shocking.

Well Conor isn't planning on fighting until at least April anyway. Might as well get it done now.

So he never actually could fight Dec 30th, and just said he could to get all you haters up in arms about Conor "refusing" to fight him?

giphy.gif

Shocking.
How do you know he didn't injure his elbow in the past week or two?

giphy.gif

Shocking.
Maybe he was not in need of an immediate surgery and decided this was a good time since there is no clear contender and Conor is not going to be back anytime soon if at all ?.

If he knows Conor is out till about june next year, why not do it now? No one else is in line for the shot just yet. Khabib vs barbosa will determine next contender soon.

Connor is out like... Forever. He is not fighting UFC again.

Soon the unified champ

Conor: "I was about to sign me contract until Mexican pullout merchant Tony Ferguson said he got a little bruise on his elbow. What a twerp..."

Conor: "I was about to sign me contract until Mexican pullout merchant Tony Ferguson said he got a little bruise on his elbow. What a twerp..."
I wouldn't be surprised if Ferg's injury is taken advantage of by Conor or the UFC in some shape or form.

If he knows Conor is out till about june next year, why not do it now? No one else is in line for the shot just yet. Khabib vs barbosa will determine next contender soon.

I saw on UFC's website that they bumped Alvarez up to #3 in front of Barbosa, interesting to me. If Edson wins, does that mean that Alvarez is next in line vs Tony?

Eddie jumped both of them unless one of them win spectacularly. If Khabib wins he should fight Eddie. Barboza if he wins should wait for Ferguson ( Barboza vs Eddie wont happen, same camp)

You think they'd be more willing to rematch Barbosa vs Tony than Alvarez vs Tony (If Barbosa beats Khabib, obviously)?

Upon hearing that Tony just had surgery, Conor will call him out... only for Tony to accept because the surgery was fake news and Conor is going to duck.

Back