Roy Moore in '97: Drive by shootings are caused by the teaching of evolution in public schools.

Roy Moore is walking proof we've descended from lower life forms. He's basically a living missing link.

I am sure Statutory Roy has shot some stuff at a High school and probably a mall as well.

Religion is the scourge of the earth.

“We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid.“

i give you the esteemed senator for Talibama ladies and gentlemen.....

The reprehensibility of this man is beyond the pale.

SMH why educate people would even consider voting for him.

The reprehensibility of this man is beyond the pale.

SMH why educate people would even consider voting for him.
Why would anyone give someone like this the ability to gain power in the first place?

The root problem is that government has too much power. There are many idiots on both sides.

Little known fact: 97% of drive-by shooters got an 'A' in biology

what a fucking moron this guy is

Why would anyone give someone like this the ability to gain power in the first place?

The root problem is that government has too much power. There are many idiots on both sides.

hi Scheme, nice to meet you,

i am unclear what point you are trying to make.

the TS posted something that illustrates the archaic nature of Mr. Moore, as the future senator rebuffs the "theory" of evolution, something that's been accepted by the science community since the early 1800s...

...and you're like, "a pox on both sides!"?

- IGIT

hi Scheme, nice to meet you,

i am unclear what point you are trying to make.

the TS posted something that illustrates the archaic nature of Mr. Moore, as the future senator rebuffs the "theory" of evolution, something that's been accepted by the science community since the early 1800s...

...and you're like, "a pox on both sides!"?

- IGIT
No, I'm saying that the reason this guy can get a massive amount of power in the first place is a problem in the system. You can find many isolated incidents of idiots getting into powerful government positions. The fact that they can is the root of the problem.

There's never been a time in America that illustrates how clearly the republican party stands for nothing better than now. Conned by a democrat who'll back anyone who helps him, and denounce anyone working against him, regardless of what they are or stand for. And you fools follow him blindly and defend everyone he does. Back a poorly educated teen-fucker because he'll vote on party lines, then tell us Bill Clinton is a sexual predator who's evil. You guys have no moral consistency AT ALL.

Can anyone who wanted Al Franken to resign tell me why he should be out but Roy Moore shouldn't?

These are the individuals sane people have to deal with on a daily basis

The GOP will destroy America if they could

Good god man! Its a hell of a time to be alive. A retarded formerly bankrupt pussy grabber is the president and a kid touching religious scumbag is about to be elected. SMH at you America.

There's never been a time in America that illustrates how clearly the republican party stands for nothing better than now. Conned by a democrat who'll back anyone who helps him, and denounce anyone working against him, regardless of what they are or stand for. And you fools follow him blindly and defend everyone he does. Back a poorly educated teen-fucker because he'll vote on party lines, then tell us Bill Clinton is a sexual predator who's evil. You guys have no moral consistency AT ALL.

Can anyone who wanted Al Franken to resign tell me why he should be out but Roy Moore shouldn't?
Because there is proof Al Franken did some scummy shit, while there is no proof that Roy Moore did any.

Fuck me he’s dumb bastard.

Also the folks that voted for him are just as retarded.

Because there is proof Al Franken did some scummy shit, while there is no proof that Roy Moore did any.

....so the answer is "our definition of 'scummy' changes as we need it to". Gotcha. That explains everyone here who swears Clinton fucks kids on Epstein's jet while cheerleading for Trump.

You were much better when you went full troll after DC got his shit pushed in.

No, I'm saying that the reason this guy can get a massive amount of power in the first place is a problem in the system. You can find many isolated incidents of idiots getting into powerful government positions. The fact that they can is the root of the problem.

hiya Scheme,

idk man. he was a judge - now he's running for Senator.

are you saying we shouldn't have judges and representative government?

and not all acts of idiocy are equal.

we can argue about whether we should withdraw from the TPP negotiations and cede Asia to the Chinese. i think its an idiotic move, but we can debate it.

pretending that Darwin was just a nutty ornithologist putzing around on some island is bizarre to me.

but that's just me.

- IGIT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back