Women drooling over Buff 5 foot 7 and balding James McAvoy body transformation

lol what
Sounding salty as fuck, bruh.
He's in shape, has a good looking mug, and balding? You say that as if he's looking like Louis C.K.
How is it the least bit surprising that girls find him attractive?
<36>
my thoughts exactly, TS is probably ugly as fuck with a head full of hair. news flash buddy: if you're good looking, being bald aint going to matter.

my thoughts exactly, TS is probably ugly as fuck with a head full of hair. news flash buddy: if you're good looking, being bald aint going to matter.
And judging by all the whiny threads he makes, he's probably not an interesting person to talk to

That's what woman consider as buff?

He's a handsome man (no homo), but he looks like he is built like a normal guy. Is "not fat" the new standard for being buff?

That's what woman consider as buff?

He's a handsome man (no homo), but he looks like he is built like a normal guy. Is "not fat" the new standard for being buff?
Dude you're a bodybuilder, it changes ur perspective. He is more buff than average, that's for sure.

He is in the perfect buff shape before starting to get that bodybuilder look.

I get it. You were asking a reasonable question. Manlets get made fun of on here, yet you are being bashed for asking if women realize they are gushing over a manlet. Sherdog double standards man, I tell ya.

I dont get it, people are so sensitive now.

Some of you dudes care far too much about what other guys look like physically.

Tom cruise is HAWT HAWT HAWT (in top gun)

james mcavoy's evolution order goes

buff mcavoy->jeff bezos-> lorenzo fertitta -> Professor X

he progressively gets more insecure (and jacked as a result), then by the end, he just melts away into a wheel chair, but gets psyhic powers (and loses his billions)

Last edited:

What is the deflection? I really dont get it, i never attacked anyone, yet people are posting far off assumption about me that are untrue, i never attack a member on here or judge them on here over a thread that has no concern over me. People are butt hurt, if you dont agree with them on something they will say oh he hates he is insecure, he hates women, I dont know people are paranoid and sensitive.
lol It isn't about an "attack". I bet most people in here don't even see their words against you as an "attack". I certainly didn't, and my words weren't meant as an attack. You're outing yourself as the sensitive one for even thinking that. We're properly giving you shit for making a dumb thread. That's it. I have no negative feelings toward you. This thread is just stupid.
And you are the one that sounds butt hurt for making it.
You felt strongly enough about this to make a thread. McAvoy isn't a huge celebrity or cultural icon.
The title of this thread makes it seem like you think it is ridiculous that women are attracted to this guy. It is baffling that you would have this thought. He is objectively a fairly attractive, famous man with an accent. He is also now in good shape---lol how the hell is it surprising that girls like him? 5'7 is manlet status, but he isn't a midget.

I was going to post something but I got lost in james mcAvoy's eyes.

18907f8a526e5631b18637c17e579694.jpg

Jason Statham (Transporter) is only 5'10" (probably a bit shorter), has been balding since his 20s and every woman TS has ever met would easily fuck Statham over him.

Hey TS,

giphy.gif
statham is 5'9"

Been rocking the Statham for years now. Same height as him, and have the same shred.

tenor.gif

Haven't lost a step.

Balding as a negative is way overemphasized. The ladies don't care, so long as you carry yourself properly.

The obsession with height on sherdog is fucking funny!!
These threads are always pure entertainment.

Back