What would a "stacked" all womans PPV do numbers wise?

The biggest draw of any fight the UFC could make right now would probably be Rousey v. Miesha. Miesha is still ready.

This really highlights how unathletic you can be and still make it in WMMA.

A lot of people would buy it, ten thousand at least. Maybe even twenty thousand.

I think the numbers should be really high.

(Or whatever has to be said here to help WMMA to get back to Invicta.)

Without Ronda, not much. I don’t think Cyborg holm is going to do crazy numbers..

Maybe 150k buys

stacked female card?
htq4slo.gif

Honestly, as one of the biggest wwmma marks on here, I'd have a hard time justifying the $60 UFC ppv price tag to myself based on that card. $30? Easily. $40? Sure. $60? Some nights, that's a whole night of bartending. Even my day job, that's 3 hours of work before taxes. It's 1.5 tanks of gas in my car.

Also, I'm not trying to support Cyborg getting ppv points.

Ronda is the only legitimate female draw in MMA ever.

I predict that UFC 219 ppv numbers will be a reality check for the people claiming that Cyborg is a big star.

I'm really hoping that it is. I think most of the buys due to the main event will be for Holly, but I doubt this event does well, and all the delusional Cyborg fans can shove it up their collective ass.

I'm certainly not an expert, but I seem to remember reading about several Fox/FS1 cards that had peak viewership during women's fights. I think it might do better than people think.

You'd be correct, but there's a big difference betwwen free tv that you can watch with an antenna, and a $60 ppv.

I'm certainly not an expert, but I seem to remember reading about several Fox/FS1 cards that had peak viewership during women's fights. I think it might do better than people think.

You'd be correct, but there's a big difference betwwen free tv that you can watch with an antenna, and a $60 ppv.

WMMA does really well on TV
PPV is a different story

It might do better than a MM or aldo card lol

a stacked womens card without rousey would do the same as a stacked mens card without conor,lesner or GSP...200-300 thousand range

They could have a bunch of legitimate fights and bring in both Ronda and Gina in a special attraction main event for sales.

Ronda vs. Gina at 145 would at least sell 700k

Don't make a topic like this if you're not going to provide me with a 6-8 fight undercard.

I'll give my answer after you put together the prelim fights.

UFC won't do an event like this because they don't want to be in the red.

200-300k probably, would like to see them trying to shut up the WMMA haters and would be glad in watching it

There's not enough talent and star power in the women's ranks to do an all-female PPV right now, but I honestly think that could change if 125 is managed correctly.

There will be some very marketable girls who can fight, and finish fights, at 125.

There's not enough talent and star power in the women's ranks to do an all-female PPV right now, but I honestly think that could change if 125 is managed correctly.

There will be some very marketable girls who can fight, and finish fights, at 125.

Possibly, as 125 is the deepest WMMA division.

Back