Who would win in their prime???

I am not talking about PEDs here. Both were/are steroid freaks.
Brock, like it or not, mostly fought in UFC, was UFC champ and had wins against 3 UFC champions.
Sapp is a guy who has more losses than wins (mma or kickboxing, your choice), most of them against no names.
14 losses in a row, I believe it is a world record in mma.

14 losses mostly in organizations no one fucking heard of, with dudes no one heard of...

He earned a GOAT title in this area for sure.

And I always found funny that he called himself Bob "the beast"

Bob "the beast". Ye, all right Bobby - you truly are the beast. Bob.

14 losses mostly in organizations no one fucking heard of, with dudes no one heard of...

He later became a joke and found a quick way to make money...by taking a dive as soon as his opponent hit him.

But at one point around 2002 and 2003 he was very feared by MMA fighters and kickboxers. He had a lot of confidence to move forward and swing those arms with that 380 pound body.

He later became a joke and found a quick way to make money...by taking a dive as soon as his opponent hit him.

But at one point around 2002 and 2003 he was very feared by MMA fighters and kickboxers. He had a lot of confidence to move forward and swing those arms with that 380 pound body.

I remember that (posted it previously). The Sapp hype. And to be fair -he wasn't bad.

This Cro Cop bone breaker just turned him into a joke.

Game has changed and Cain would beat him.

You must be young as you just totally miss the point.

cain takes him down and out strikes him from the pressure

You must be young as you just totally miss the point.

I missed the point bcoz I am not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I was watching his fights in 2002 /03 before he was a joke (my son probably is older than some posters here -.just to the age topic). Before CroCop broke him with his bone breaker.

Anyway - you re saying he was a successful fighter? Bcoz of his couple kickboxing fights and 2 years in Pride that were legit and over 10 years of being a punchbag in Organisations you never heard of, getting whooped by dudes you never heard of?

C'mon man.

Fujita was and is a tough SOB who was a good wrestler but like RAMPAGE once he learned to trade leather most his wrestling went out the window.

Cain is a great athlete with technical boxing and high lvl wrestling but Fujita would have the power advantage by quite a margin.Fujitas durability is ridiculous so that fight would have been epic.

Cain would be favored but ironhead wouldn' surprise me if he put Cain to bed.

I told him Cain would probably win even though Fujita is a great wrestler, possibly better than Cain in wrestling. Fujita also had a legendary chin and was heavier and stronger than Cain.

The reason why I would pick Cain is he has better boxing technique. I would not rule out Fujita winning at all because he was a beast but Cain is better all around. There were usually 10 to 15 HWs better than Fujita back then but he was no joke and tough for anyone.

Stop making excuses, your quote is verbatim in the op. You basically said it was a toss up. Just want people to see how dumb you are and how bias. Just because Fedor was almost ko’d By him you have to try and make Fujita out to be better than he was. Just stop!

I said Cain would probably win but Fujita is a lot tougher and more durable than Brock. Cain would not beat him in a couple minutes like he did Brock. Brock gave up quickly. Fujita could take beatings for a much longer period of time.

Fujita was also a very accomplished amateur wrestler and had heavy hands. He was usually a tough fight for anyone in the early 2000s when he was in his prime years.

How is that so hard to understand?
U should chose the dudes u wanna school.

Bums like JBJis,Bublun,Smegma,Readybodyis... great to school them, sure....

but what for? They´re completely clueless and gonna spit the very same BS in other threads.

His style was horrendous, just big. Nothing like Brock who was actually skilled!

Stop making excuses, your quote is verbatim in the op. You basically said it was a toss up. Just want people to see how dumb you are and how bias. Just because Fedor was almost ko’d By him you have to try and make Fujita out to be better than he was. Just stop!
Dude, are you slow?

I picked Cain to win but Fujita is hard to finish. He is heavier than Cain and arguably has better wrestling but Cain has better hands and better clinch.

Nobody is making him out to be better than he is. He is what he is. A high level wrestler with an iron head.

U should chose the dudes u wanna school.

Bums like JBJis,Bublun,Smegma,Readybodyis... great to school them, sure....

but what for? They´re completely clueless and gonna spit the very same BS in other threads.

On the D so hard. Just be thankful God jbjisgoat blesssd you with a reply maggot!

Dude, are you slow?

I picked Cain to win but Fujita is hard to finish. He is heavier than Cain and arguably has better wrestling but Cain has better hands and better clinch.

Nobody is making him out to be better than he is. He is what he is. A high level wrestler with an iron head.

You said he may win or may not. So 50/50. Fucking Cain would obliterate him worse than he did roided up Bigfoot who finished both overeem and your fantasy daddy fedora lol!!!

I said Cain would probably win but Fujita is a lot tougher and more durable than Brock. Cain would not beat him in a couple minutes like he did Brock. Brock gave up quickly. Fujita could take beatings for a much longer period of time.

Fujita was also a very accomplished amateur wrestler and had heavy hands. He was usually a tough fight for anyone in the early 2000s when he was in his prime years.

How is that so hard to understand?

Most people pretend like Fujita was a can to discredit Fedor.

You said he may win or may not. So 50/50. Fucking Cain would obliterate him worse than he did roided up Bigfoot who finished both overeem and your fantasy daddy fedora lol!!!
I picked Cain to win.

Only a clueless moron like you would 100% write off Fujita, though. He had power, chin and wrestling.

Fedor lost to Bigfoot 10 or 11 years into his career. Cain also has 2 losses in 11 years and he has only 1/3 of the amount of fights Fedor has. Cain has already declined. Can't even fight anymore. Cain and JDS had a shorter prime than Fedor.

Kerr´s loss to Fujita was like an earthquake.

A bum like JBJis cant understand this, coz he didnt watch it, and wasnt into this shit at that time.

He only reads wiki shit and spits it here.

Back