2017 Christmas thread

Fuzzybabyducks

Duck/pricechopper
@Gold
Reaction score
Talk anything christmas in here. Post pics of your trees, decorations, exc...

What do you want for Christmas? What are you giving your kids, nieces, nephews, wife or other relatives? What traditions do you have? What do you eat on CHristmas?

this year I have to work, plus all my family recently moved to the South in the last few years so even if I was off I wouldnt be doing anything. Probably just would of baked a ham, drank beer and watched its a wonderful life.. Growing up Christmas eve was my fav because we went to my grandmothers who got us the good gifts and could cook...

Heading up the my parent's for a few days before xmas then back home for my own family xmas. off till after the new year.

giphy.gif

I want my money back...

What do you want for Christmas? What are you giving your kids, nieces, nephews, wife or other relatives? What traditions do you have? What do you eat on CHristmas?

this year I have to work, plus all my family recently moved to the South in the last few years so even if I was off I wouldnt be doing anything. Probably just would of baked a ham, drank beer and watched its a wonderful life.. Growing up Christmas eve was my fav because we went to my grandmothers who got us the good gifts and could cook...
1. Money, I spent too much on Black Friday and have low income so I'm super broke atm.
2. I gave my friend and two brothers homemade Christmas cookies and stuffs. Giving my nephews and nieces some blu-ray's and a blu-ray player. My parents are getting some casseroles for their new cabin.
3. Don't really have any traditions other than watching Blades of Glory in the morning on Christmas eve (we celebrate on Christmas eve in Norway).
4. We often eat something called "sour steak", which is a steak that is marinated in sour milk for a week then baked in the oven. Super tender and delicious.

I miss Christmas from when I was little, then we celebrated with all my aunts and uncles and their kids. We were 16 kids and 14 adults, opening presents took hours and we even had a dessert break.

Talk anything christmas in here. Post pics of your trees, decorations, exc...

WISHING ALL SHERDOGGERS WHO ARE NOT ON MY IGNORE LIST A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. THOSE WHO ARE ON MY LIST WISHING YOU ARE LESS REPUGNANT IN 2018. WHERE THERE'S LIFE THERE'S HOPE.

1. Money, I spent too much on Black Friday and have low income so I'm super broke atm.
2. I gave my friend and two brothers homemade Christmas cookies and stuffs. Giving my nephews and nieces some blu-ray's and a blu-ray player. My parents are getting some casseroles for their new cabin.
3. Don't really have any traditions other than watching Blades of Glory in the morning on Christmas eve (we celebrate on Christmas eve in Norway).
4. We often eat something called "sour steak", which is a steak that is marinated in sour milk for a week then baked in the oven. Super tender and delicious.

I miss Christmas from when I was little, then we celebrated with all my aunts and uncles and their kids. We were 16 kids and 14 adults, opening presents took hours and we even had a dessert break.
I honestly cant tell if you are trolling me... sour steak and blades of glory?

are you the guy making the chocolate house? I want one

WISHING ALL SHERDOGGERS WHO ARE NOT ON MY IGNORE LIST A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. THOSE WHO ARE ON MY LIST WISHING YOU ARE LESS REPUGNANT IN 2018.
all caps... dude means it

GNTX7.jpg
capture6.png

Dear Santa,
Santa I'm only doing this for the class. I know your notty (naughty) list is empty. And your good list is empty. And your life is empty. You don't know the troubles I've had in my life. Good bye.

Love
I'm not telling you my name
Sorry to burst your bubble but even a 6 year old knows Santa isn't real. Christmas is fake news. You're being scammed to buy gifts for people you don't normally give gifts to. And it's bad for the environment, how many trees are chopped down for your 2 weeks of enjoyment?

GNTX7.jpg
capture6.png

Dear Santa,
Santa I'm only doing this for the class. I know your notty (naughty) list is empty. And your good list is empty. And your life is empty. You don't know the troubles I've had in my life. Good bye.

Love
I'm not telling you my name
Sorry to burst your bubble but even a 6 year old knows Santa isn't real. Christmas is fake news. You're being scammed to buy gifts for people you don't normally give gifts to. And it's bad for the environment, how many trees are chopped down for your 2 weeks of enjoyment?
IDK probably 7 or 8?

I honestly cant tell if you are trolling me... sour steak and blades of glory?

are you the guy making the chocolate house? I want one
Haha, I am not :D Sour steak is actually a pretty common "fancy" thing to eat in Norway.
p4030009.jpg

Haven't made a chocolate house yet, but I made some homemade Kinder Maxi bars of chocolate today (like the pic below but two bigger, thicker bars).

KINDER-MAXI.jpg_350x350.jpg

Edit: I love Blades of Glory and for some reason started watching it each year.

I miss it when I was younger too, think most people do. you had a big family dude

Back