Roy Moore gets donations boost after sexual assault accusations

Age of consent laws in most of the states are backwards and disgusting.

People who hide behind them likewise.

21+ for an age gap over 4 years. Age of consent 18 across the country.

Problem solved.

Well there isn't a law against dating; only against sex.

That's an accusation. How do we know he was banned from the mall?

Btw- can one be banned from the mall for hitting on a 22yo woman?
I keep saying though, its a pattern with Moore. These accusations point to the same problem with him, that he likes and harasses teen girls.

Yes im sure someone can be banned for harassment.

I keep saying though, its a pattern with Moore. These accusations point to the same problem with him, that he likes and harasses teen girls.

Yes im sure someone can be banned for harassment.

The girl in question was 22.

And her first statement was that after she turned him down that he would still come in and talk to her, which she found creepy.

The girl in question was 22.

And her first statement was that after she turned him down that he would still come in and talk to her, which she found creepy.
there are multiple accusers where the girls are under 18

1-14yo needs investigated.
2 (if you believe the attempted rape)-16yo
1-17yo

2-18yo
1-28yo
1-22yo

One case is too many. Given his reputation, the proof of relationship these girls had. Seems rather obvious.

When he's not a predator of underage girls, he's sexually harassing women of age.

One case is too many. Given his reputation, the proof of relationship these girls had. Seems rather obvious.

When he's not a predator of underage girls, he's sexually harassing women of age.

It seems that he asked parental permission and behaved like a gentleman with those girls. Except for the 1 allegation.

There's no law against dating a teen.

It seems that he asked parental permission and behaved like a gentleman with those girls. Except for the 1 allegation.

He's a previous ban. Don't waste your time.

23722748_10155037731518144_8879491935958807048_n.jpg

You might want to read the 9th commandment

This is the exact type of obfuscation used within my own town. My little town had like 8-9 male teachers found to have had sexual relationships with students. They all used the same argument you're using.

He's a previous ban. Don't waste your time.

Cool. You're completely wrong, but cool.

This is the exact type of obfuscation used within my own town. My little town had like 8-9 male teachers found to have had sexual relationships with students. They all used the same argument you're using.

I've repeatedly said as long as he wasn't sexing the teens.

Back