2017 Christmas thread

Haha, I am not :D Sour steak is actually a pretty common "fancy" thing to eat in Norway.
p4030009.jpg

Haven't made a chocolate house yet, but I made some homemade Kinder Maxi bars of chocolate today (like the pic below but two bigger, thicker bars).

KINDER-MAXI.jpg_350x350.jpg
you cook and bake a lot.. that looks really good. I wish they had kinder in the states

you cook and bake a lot.. that looks really good. I wish they had kinder in the states
They dont?! You are seriously missing out, its the number 2 chocolate after Freia Milk Chocolate (norwegian plain chocolate, which the chocolate house was made out of).

They dont?! You are seriously missing out, its the number 2 chocolate after Freia Milk Chocolate (norwegian plain chocolate, which the chocolate house was made out of).
no we dont have good candy here... I miss flakes and smarties and double deckers and kinder... our best is probably the kit kat

my pic is suppose to be a gif... the snow should be falling... boooooooooo

GNTX7.jpg
capture6.png

Dear Santa,
Santa I'm only doing this for the class. I know your notty (naughty) list is empty. And your good list is empty. And your life is empty. You don't know the troubles I've had in my life. Good bye.

Love
I'm not telling you my name
Sorry to burst your bubble but even a 6 year old knows Santa isn't real. Christmas is fake news. You're being scammed to buy gifts for people you don't normally give gifts to. And it's bad for the environment, how many trees are chopped down for your 2 weeks of enjoyment?
Lmao

I think I want a nintendo switch, an iphone x, and a new macbook pro 15".

Think you can pull through, Santa?
Pretty sure Santa is the next one to get accused of sexual harassment by his elves.

I think I want a nintendo switch, an iphone x, and a new macbook pro 15".

Think you can pull through, Santa?
I have a switch I love it.... I only have 3 games right now I want a million though... or atleast 6. I also bought a macbook this year... If I get the new iphone you can come live with me

1. Money, I spent too much on Black Friday and have low income so I'm super broke atm.
2. I gave my friend and two brothers homemade Christmas cookies and stuffs. Giving my nephews and nieces some blu-ray's and a blu-ray player. My parents are getting some casseroles for their new cabin.
3. Don't really have any traditions other than watching Blades of Glory in the morning on Christmas eve (we celebrate on Christmas eve in Norway).
4. We often eat something called "sour steak", which is a steak that is marinated in sour milk for a week then baked in the oven. Super tender and delicious.

I miss Christmas from when I was little, then we celebrated with all my aunts and uncles and their kids. We were 16 kids and 14 adults, opening presents took hours and we even had a dessert break.
do you put up trees there and decorations? I had a blow up santa and some deer but some punk ass kids kept putting them in sexual positions so I havent decorated in two years

Christmas was great when I was little and believed in Santa. One time I got up in the middle of the night and took a Rygar NES game out of my bro's stocking and put it in mine. I remember my parents kept saying give it to Landon, Santa meant to give it to him, but I was like phuck that noise.

do you put up trees there and decorations? I had a blow up santa and some deer but some punk ass kids kept putting them in sexual positions so I havent decorated in two years
Haha, actually lol'd. Tree's are standard ye, some people only put them up like the week of Christmas Eve but I usually decorate in the start of December myself since I cba taking it up and down in a week.

Christmas was great when I was little and believed in Santa. One time I got up in the middle of the night and took a Rygar NES game out of my bro's stocking and put it in mine. I remember my parents kept saying give it to Landon, Santa meant to give it to him, but I was like phuck that noise.
lol. My brother and I use to set traps to try to catch him. Out parents use to put the stockings in our bed, so we would tie a rubber band to the door handle and to the light switch so it turned on when they came in the room.. also put bells on the doors.. they stopped and started leaving the stockings in the living room

Talk anything christmas in here. Post pics of your trees, decorations, exc...

What do you want for Christmas? What are you giving your kids, nieces, nephews, wife or other relatives? What traditions do you have? What do you eat on CHristmas?

this year I have to work, plus all my family recently moved to the South in the last few years so even if I was off I wouldnt be doing anything. Probably just would of baked a ham, drank beer and watched its a wonderful life.. Growing up Christmas eve was my fav because we went to my grandmothers who got us the good gifts and could cook...
badsanta.jpg

Best Xmas Movie.

I'm going to Hawaii for Christmas and New Years.

Back