Can you drink 21 alcohol shots and live or still function?

I drink a bottle of hard liqueur, whiskey or rum, on Fridays. how many shots is that?

I've done 30 beers multiple times in the span of a night, but hard liquor fucks me up too much. I have a buddy that would regularly take down a 60oz bottle of rye whisky in an evening. His liver shit the bed for a bit so he switched to vodka recently.

Depending on the timeframe, it's essentially impossible for anyone. Over the course of like 6-8 hours, you can do it. 3-4? You're gonna be very sick and throwing up. And I say this as a large man with an above average tolerance who drinks frequently.

That's not a good idea.

I drink a bottle of hard liqueur, whiskey or rum, on Fridays. how many shots is that?

one

bottles.jpg

Yep. I've got one friend who drinks like that with me. We will buy a bottle of whiskey and just go shot for shot until it's gone.

I try not to hang out with that dude too often. We almost always wind up buying drugs when we drink that much lol
On a nice coke bender I have probably drank that much or more but no way without outside influence.

It honestly depends what you mean by "shots".

Are you talking going to a bar and people will buy you a shot for your birthday? B/c some of those "shots" aren't all 1.5oz of 40% alcohol. Some are going to be much lower if they make a "fancy" type of shot.

Also it's a terrible idea to allow people to buy you shots and mix all that crap up in your gut. You WILL get sick if you start mixing all the hard liquors together along with random other juices and stuff. Stick with 1 thing. Vodka is probably the easiest thing on your system as far as hangover and impurities and such.

It is possible to do if you start at like 3pm and go til midnight though. Of course that's assuming you are a decent sized male with a good tolerence.

I did it on my 21st bday. Actually ended up being more like 27. I got thrown off a stripper pole by a bouncer onto my head. Also spent the next day curled around my toilet puking.

Wouldn’t recommend it.

I bet this is what Andre the Giant did for breakfast.

When I was 19 I downed 16 shots of Bacardi Rum within like an hour. 30 now, and I have not had that stomach for over 5 years.

Thats like drinking a fifth at a party ..... yea that can be done easy. On your 21st bday that is more than likely going to make you puke but if you party hard by your 25th that will just be known as friday and saturday nights .

This.

I peaked young for drinking, but 19-23, I could drink a fifth and then some.

On my 23rd birthday, I drank 23 Dale's Pale Ales' in the span of 6 hours.

These days, a six pack is a tickle, but I wake up half dead.

Back