Quentin Tarantino and J.J. Abrams Team Up for STAR TREK Movie (Update: Will Be R-Rated)

ff7dd1b7dcfc851cf444c71cb9c3fad1bdb57d3d89ed7083a63fe593c2041454.jpg

"What ain't no planet I ever heard of! They speak English on What?!?"

Quentin Tarantino's STAR TREK Will Be Rated R; Mark L. Smith Frontrunner to Write

QT, directing a screenplay he didn't write.

That's even weirder than him doing a Star Trek movie to me.

Tarantino has lost it imo. Django and Hateful 8 were only average films and now this?

He's either bored, or he's lost his touch. Either or

YEOMAN NUCCI
Ensign said Moebius Silver Surfer
was better than the Kirby Silver
Surfer

CAPTAIN
Everyone knows that Jack Kirby's
Silver Surfer is the one true
Silver Surfer.

SILVER SURFER
Confirmed.

"Klingon, motherfucker, do you speak it?!":D

'I like to be Frank and Earnest with women. On Risa, I'm Frank, on Cardassia Prime I'm Earnest.'

I love this idea.

Quentin will make a Star Trek movie, not a Tarantino movie. Remember that two-part episode of CSI he directed? Except for some dialogue about board games and the casting of Frank Gorshin, it was pretty unrecognizable as a Tarantino project.
Agreed. I watched that with my GF lately. She's a big fan of CSI but doesn't like complex movies. When I saw Tarantino's name as director, I was expecting hell, mayhem and coffins. I was not disappointed.

My GF didn't like it at all, too violent and scary for her taste. As a big fan of Star Trek, I expect Tarantino to be aware of the sacrilegious nature of the source material. I expect him to break some walls while being careful of canon. I expect him to be much more daring than J.J. Whatshisname: he has made a laughingstock of the franchise.

the format for a better mankind
Quentin Tarantino

pick one.

tbf, as only a very mild star trek fan by association, i’m definitely curious how this could end up. only concern is the current frontrunner for the script. i’m not a fan of The Revenant to begin with, & the rest of the movies penned by this guy are total junk.

<{clintugh}>

This guy has written NOTHING by himself

I smell garbage boys

Why cant Tarantino write the movie himself?
can you imagine Tarantino dialogue in a Star Trek movie? it was awkward enough in Inglourious Basterds & Django Unchained.

Back