A past prime Aldo stepped in the cage against a younger, bigger, and hungry warrior in Holloway...

you're so fucking pathetic and threatened, it's super embarrassing.

nice damage control and excuses.

Toner was calling Max “Runaway” and claimed Aldo would beat him now all of a sudden he’s this massive challenge for Aldo after he destroyed him back to back

Why doesn't Aldo avenge his losses, unlike GSP?.

Because he can’t. The guys who destroyed him (Conor and Max) aren’t midget wrestlers. They are far superior strikers and Aldo isn’t good enough to win another way

Toner was calling Max “Runaway” and claimed Aldo would beat him now all of a sudden he’s this massive challenge for Aldo after he destroyed him back to back
Toner is easily the worst poster on this forum.

i'd feel bad for him if he wasn't such a little bitch.

Toner is easily the worst poster on this forum.

i'd feel bad for him if he wasn't such a little bitch.
Hahahhahahha hahahahha

Keep hating jackass and ignore me pussy.

Same goes for you @Perrichet

GSP is a liar and a fraud.

Be men! Admit it!

Why doesn’t GSP do the same and unify the belts against Whittaker?

Aldo went out on his shield like a true warrior. He wanted to prove that he was still the best by beating the best.

Why doesn’t GSP do the same?

Aldo is a true warrior. GSP is not.

Jose Aldo > GSP

why should gsp go out on his shield in a wt class he doesnt belong in? im all for him going out on his shield but it should be at ww not mw. aldo went out in his wt class and u left that part out which a huge deal

Why doesn’t GSP do the same and unify the belts against Whittaker?

Aldo went out on his shield like a true warrior. He wanted to prove that he was still the best by beating the best.

Why doesn’t GSP do the same?

Aldo is a true warrior. GSP is not.

Jose Aldo > GSP

im a big aldo fan and not much of a gsp fan but who really gives a shit? I'm sure if you brought this up in front of them they'd both laugh you off and continue with their day. Their both greats

Hahahhahahha hahahahha

Keep hating jackass and ignore me pussy.

Same goes for you @Perrichet

GSP is a liar and a fraud.

Be men! Admit it!

Your thread makes no sense.

GSP moved up weight. Aldo never has. He would rather kill him making FW rather then stop ducking LW like he has done in his entire career.

Aldo never went out on his shield unless you call panic wrestling, giving up your back and then get TKO’d a sign of heart.

USADA Aldo is a can. Your constant nuthugging doesn’t change that

Sorry bud, your sport is a niche sport and run by casuals.

You really think majority of people are going to understand, appreciate the science of MMA?

Drama, characters, events sell. Not MMA. This "sport" is dictated by the dollar, it's prize fighting.
most people dont understand the prize fighting part

fuck honor and all that jazz...make your money, get out..if youre lucky to make money that is

Oh wow man! Congratulations! You win...

what exactly?

I'm going to go watch Shameless with my wife. You go ahead and continue to be angry on an internet forum that no one gives a shit about.

tumblr_modafx28SH1rehze7o1_250.gif

In other words, you have no response, so you go watch TV "with your wife"...
Keep trying, kid
next time learn. If you disagree with someone, bring facts, reasoning, not just your asinine posts. Maybe it will help you in the future.

He didn't have his belt after Conor knocked him out, or after max knocked him out two times. Whats the hold up on him moving up in weight again?
It seems you are too dumb to understand logic.
He lost to Conor, but regained against Frankie. And became the de-facto champion when COnor shamefully forfeited his belt.
Then he lost to Max, but he accepted REPLACING Frankie in an attempt to get his belt backback.
Didn't work, but he tried.

NOW there's nothing holding him back.
And NOW I am one of the voices asking him to move up.

It seems you are too dumb to understand logic.
He lost to Conor, but regained against Frankie. And became the de-facto champion when COnor shamefully forfeited his belt.
Then he lost to Max, but he accepted REPLACING Frankie in an attempt to get his belt backback.
Didn't work, but he tried.

NOW there's nothing holding him back.
And NOW I am one of the voices asking him to move up.

He didn't have to fight Frankie to become interim champ--he chose to.

He didn't have to sign to rematch Lamas-- he chose to.

You said the UFC was stopping him from moving up because they wouldn't let him keep his belt. You said that was why he didn't move up, but he didn't have his belt in those two instances-- he Chose not to go up.

Which is completely fine by the way, but comparing him to GSP--who did go up for one fight, and who avenged his losses and recaptured his belt--is silly.

Conor went on a world tour with Aldo before Aldo pulled out last minute, no doubt thinking Conor would get wrestled to death by Chad Mendes and lose his shot. ie ducking. Then Conor trained for him again and wrecked him. Conor never owed Aldo a rematch.
LOL
sorry, but you are stupid.
1) Aldo got injured. He can't simply pull out.
2) Conor WAS Wrestlefucked by Chad. Only Chad had no gas tank and couldn't put Conor away before he run out of gas.

The only ducking was done by Conor. He ducked on UFC100, then post UFC100 (aftre claiming he would go back to defend his belt, then got afraid and demanded Diaz rematch) so ALdo fought Frankie for the Interim belt to force COnor to unify his belt... but alas, Conor rather forfeit it than defend it. So he chose to go for the LW belt and "take a pregnancy vacation", forcing the UFC to take the belt away for good.

He didn't have to fight Frankie to become interim champ--he chose to.

He didn't have to sign to rematch Lamas-- he chose to.

You said the UFC was stopping him from moving up because they wouldn't let him keep his belt. You said that was why he didn't move up, but he didn't have his belt in those two instances-- he Chose not to go up.

Which is completely fine by the way, but comparing him to GSP--who did go up for one fight, and who avenged his losses and recaptured his belt--is silly.

Yes, this confirm, you are a dumbass blind hater.
he wanted to reclaim his belt.
he wanted to get it back from Conor, but Conor kept ducking him. So he fought the #2 in the division in Frankie for the Interim belt.

He chose to get his belt back. And he got it once.
You simply to blind, too stupid to understand it. Or you do, but are too much of a hypocrite to admit it.

Back