Do you date outside your race/ethnicity?

Nesruk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've never dated outside my ethnicity/race (Caucasian) but I find women attractive from almost any ethnicity. It's gonna sound stupid but part of the reason why I've never gone for any non-white women is because I'm a picky eater and I'm afraid I wouldn't eat anything if we we're at the in laws.

Yeah, just not any dark women. Though I've never had any other long-term relationships besides my ex-wife and my girl now. Both in my race.

Yeah, just not any dark women. Though I've never had any other long-term relationships besides my ex-wife and my girl now. Both in my race.
Any reason why? Personally I couldn't date any thai looking women because I have this retarded paranoia about them being ladyboys.

I like dating elves but that's it
I'm with ya
Evangeline%20Lilly%20as%20Tauriel%20in%20The%20Hobbit-800x600.jpg

I've tried but only succeeded within my own race.

Never been with any Asian or black girls but only because I've never had the opportunity I suppose. But I date outside my race all the time. A lot of middle Eastern girls like me because Im appearently the perfect mix of caucasian and Arab looking.

I only date humans so no

Everyone hates me except black girls. I love me some black girls though

Any reason why? Personally I couldn't date any thai looking women because I have this retarded paranoia about them being ladyboys.
Just personally not really into chicks with dark skin. Something about it just turns me off, though I would bang a woman of any race, as long as I find them attractive.

Maybe not aborigines....

Yes but Im way more picky on looks about girls outside my own race. I can dumpster dive with white girls but other races i can't.

Ill date anything outside my species if it means I'm getting laid-

06d32376b87124dd09ceb620a549851e--giraffe-pics-blushes.jpg

The idea of not dating outside of your race/ethnicity sounds prejudiced and honestly when I hear it, it even sounds dumb to think that way

However after thinking for 3 seconds I realize that even though I would never have any problem dating anybody outside of my ethnicity, I think all of the girls I have dated have been latin or from latin families (of course Im latin too) uh funny.... I guess people from similar cultural backgrounds will just always find common things to share and naturally feel attracted to

I'm white...I've done hispanic, black and asian...I think I need to go back to white honestly though, I think you inherently are more likely (but obviously not necessarily) to have more in common and share more of the same viewpoints with your own race, which would create less conflict...

Never dated an East Indian or Asian..

Not that I didn't want to.

Just never had the opportunity in the places I've lived..

Other then that... Been all over the place

I've never dated outside my ethnicity/race (Caucasian) but I find women attractive from almost any ethnicity. It's gonna sound stupid but part of the reason why I've never gone for any non-white women is because I'm a picky eater and I'm afraid I wouldn't eat anything if we we're at the in laws.

i'm hispanic and i usually only date white and hispanic chicks. went out with a black chick once. fucking epic ass, but i ended things with her because she had gangster brothers, and i didn't want to be associated with people like that. have been with a few asian chicks, but i don't usually find asian chicks attractive.

Back