Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

I don't think so. The gay community was already like "don't look at us you fucking creep."

had my entire office at work talking about how they couldn't believe the Spacey was gay.

when I brought up that he only came out because he admitted to sexually assaulting a 14 year old, they were all completely dumbfounded and thought I was full of shit...

the PR firm that Spacey hired are certainly earning their money, and its fucking disgusting

Kevin Spacey is gay??

What's next; Santa Claus isn't real?

Bullshit, he knew damn well What he did. I’d think it’s difficult to forget something of that nature.
And then come out officially as gay,
now ? Right now ?
I’m sure the resounding opinion will be he’s courageous for facing this head on and how it must be so difficult to come out as gay at this time.

The fuck outta here

The actor who he molested was also Gay and just a boy 14, its creepy listening to the description of Spacey making and advance, apparently there is another victim too but they are unsure if they will come forward.

Dude Ive been sexually harassed by flamboyant gay guys at bars before, so have my friends, and people just give them a pass. Women also have harassed me and other men openly, this one older white woman used to grab dudes by the balls from the back when we would play pool lol, she did that almost every Thursday night nobody reported that.

I remember this flaming gay guy would sit on guys laps and this one guy wasn't having it he warned the gay dude to stop and then the gay dude did it again and threw him across the floor and the girls who were laughing said wtf for is wrong with you asshole are you a homophobe? thats abuse!

Why were you frequenting gay bars though?

Yeah, spacey fucked up, he thought it would work but didnt, it backfired on him, the gays are mad at him, some even saying you never came out before but now trying to play your gay card in hopes of gaining sympathy to deflect from the real issue of sex assault on a young boy.

Spacey is fucked i heard they are canceling house of cards because of this, i was also looking forward to his movie about j paul getty i wonder if they will just shelf that.

To be fair I don't think the allegations whilst obviously inappropriate would qualify as sexual assault, harassment perhaps although as it didn't happen in a place of work I'm not sure that would ever had lead to much.

I mean I don't want to make any judgement as this could be the tip of an iceberg of more serious allegations I spose but equally I think it could be Spacey likes younger but legal men and made a drunken pass at someone under age.

I like how Spacey's reaction to his possible pedo act was basically "Sorry bro, I don't remember but damn that must have sucked for you. I'm gay by the way, so it's all good".

had my entire office at work talking about how they couldn't believe the Spacey was gay.

when I brought up that he only came out because he admitted to sexually assaulting a 14 year old, they were all completely dumbfounded and thought I was full of shit...

the PR firm that Spacey hired are certainly earning their money, and its fucking disgusting
That sucks.

Bye bye Kevin.
https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/3/16605494/kevin-spacey-netflix-house-of-cards-fired

giphy.gif

How can any hetero man allow any bullying from a gay man? Hetero man being bullied by another hetero man is bad enough, but being bullied by gay men is just the worst to quote Thor Ragnarok.

How can any hetero man allow any bullying from a gay man? Hetero man being bullied by another hetero man is bad enough, but being bullied by gay men is just the worst to quote Thor Ragnarok.
Does it trigger you that there are gay men who can destroy you in a fight?

Does it trigger you that there are gay men who can destroy you in a fight?

I have yet to have even a verbal argument with a gay man, but I go to Manhattan a lot, and there are some gays that are huge and buff. I hope I can hold my own. They are bigger than I am. I hope they have no training.

Back