Bitcoin currency of the future?

Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin!! That's right, Bitcoin even has competition in the crypto game. Don't let that stop you tho... BUY BUY BUY, BUY THEM ALL!

Naaaah all those names are nooby shit imo. If you really look into the game there are some much much bigger and better opportunities out there.

At this moment, everyone investing and holding is banking on a larger population of even dumber people to come along and buy more and continue pushing the price to a level that will make this a great investment in the short term and allow you to cover your ass in the long run.

Believe me, someone is getting brutally destroyed in this game. It's only a matter of time.

The #1 reason people are buying this is.

Because it keeps going up.

So what happens when it stops going up?

giphy.gif

As I said before, if it keeps going up and people keep buying in because it's going up, why would it stop going up? It's a positive feedback loop. Read my previous posts.

People keep losing sight of the fact that blockchains are actually really useful in the digital age. Even if it sheds some value due a speculation pop, the blockchain technology will keep it going.

Naaaah all those names are nooby shit imo. If you really look into the game there are some much much bigger and better opportunities out there.

Ah we have our first Crypto Hipster... the mainstream crpyto's aren't cool, it's the new indie crypto's that this dude developed in the back of his VW Vanagon.

I think Litecoin is pretty solid actually.

I think IOTA is a live or die by the sword type crypto. The TANGLE, which is what it is based on, is better than the blockchain - but specifically for fast, zero fee micro transactions related to the Internet of Things (hence the name, as you know). But the Tangle has huge security issues that have not yet been worked out. Also, the partnerships announced were for a two month window, a fact many seem to have missed. So...not a bad coin for the long term, but not one of my top picks.
Yeah I just finished trying to pick some up and it's an absolute mess. I'm pulling for the tech but not buying until they figure their shit out.

So what are your picks man??

As I said before, if it keeps going up and people keep buying in because it's going up, why would it stop going up? It's a positive feedback loop. Read my previous posts.

People keep losing sight of the fact that blockchains are actually really useful in the digital age. Even if it sheds some value due a speculation pop, the blockchain technology will keep it going.

You're seriously trying to tell me this is a loop that continues in perpetuity?

What you just said should scare the living shit out of anyone thinking of buying.

And sure, blockchain is useful technology. However, bitcoin is not the only one, and we both know the PRICE of bitcoin is not attached to the VALUE of blockchain technology.

Ah we have our first Crypto Hipster... the mainstream crpyto's aren't cool, it's the new indie crypto's that this dude developed in the back of his VW Vanagon.

Do you even crypto bro? There are over a thousand crypto currencies out there. People have made 10000% gains in 3-6 months with these. Some of these are just 'pump and dump' schemes, but others are truly long term potential winners. Do some research and get back to me. We can then have an actual convo. How's that?

I think Litecoin is pretty solid actually.

Yeah Litcoin is pretty solid, I was just messing with that guy as he doesn't really appear to actually know anything about the game. There are some gems in the lower half of the top 100 though - I'll reply to the guy that asked me what my picks are to tell which ones.

You're seriously trying to tell me this is a loop that continues in perpetuity?

What you just said should scare the living shit out of anyone thinking of buying.

And sure, blockchain is useful technology. However, bitcoin is not the only one, and we both know the PRICE of bitcoin is not attached to the VALUE of blockchain technology.

Read my posts. I didn't say in perpetuity... I said for a long time. And when blockchain become ubiquitous in a few years, then the price will be more in line with speculation and it will stabilize.

Yeah I just finished trying to pick some up and it's an absolute mess. I'm pulling for the tech but not buying until they figure their shit out.

So what are your picks man??

So in no particular order:

1. ETHOS: this is a game changer. They are launching a new universal wallet what will enable anyone to buy any cryptocurrency (not just the coinbase ones) with fiat money, and also let people cash out. On top of that, there will be a price predictions platform, social networking, and a building tool for apps. They will also let newbies instantly invest in diversified baskets of crpyocurrencies (eg. big caps, privacy coins etc) with 1-click type functionality. Very solid team (ex BlackRock COO, who is very active in replying to questions on their telegram chat). Currently hovering around 1$ - predictions for next year range from $20 to $100. I see this as driving the next stage of crypto adoption (past Bitcoin to the Alts).

2. POWER LEDGER: this is a monster. RIchard Branson and Elon Musk are investors. They are using the blockchain to let people actually sell and trade solar energy (this is a big deal in Australia, where it has launched. A lot of people have solar energy meters which they don't fully use. This lets them actually sell their excess energy to anyone in the grid automatically, circumventing the power companies. With green energy being the next big thing, this has potential to take over the world). Their team leader, Jemma Green, is a bit of a superstar. She also just became Mayor of Perth - so political power in addition to their huge plans.

3. InvestFeed: this is aiming to be the decentralised Facebook of the crypto world. They already have a working platform you can use, and a huge amount of features (more incoming per their published roadmap) and a massive marketing campaign incoming early next year. Price likely to go insane after that (as it is less than $0.07 now!). Their platform brings traders together to discuss crypto trading ideas, news, market trends, prices, etc.

This is not investing advice or anything, just my take.

Last edited:
So in no particular order:

1. ETHOS: this is a game changer. They are launching a new universal wallet what will enable anyone to buy any cryptocurrency (not just the coinbase ones) with fiat money, and also let people cash out. On top of that, there will be a price predictions platform, social networking, and a building tool for apps. They will also let newbies instantly invest in diversified baskets of crpyocurrencies (eg. big caps, privacy coins etc) with 1-click type functionality. Very solid team (ex BlackRock COO, who is very active in replying to questions on their telegram chat). Currently hovering around 1$ - predictions for next year range from $20 to $100. I see this as driving the next stage of crypto adoption (past Bitcoin to the Alts).

2. POWER LEDGER: this is a monster. RIchard Branson and Elon Musk are investors. They are using the blockchain to let people actually sell and trade solar energy (this is a big deal in Australia, where it has launched. But with green energy being the next big thing, this has potential to take over the world). Their team leader, Jemma Green, is a bit of a superstar. She also just became Mayor of Perth - so political power in addition to their huge plans.

3. InvestFeed: this is aiming to be the decentralised Facebook of the crypto world. They already have a working platform you can use, and a huge amount of features and a massive marketing campaign incoming early next year. Price likely to go insane after that (as it is less than $0.007 now!). Their platform brings traders together to discuss crypto trading ideas, news, market trends, prices, etc.

This is not investing advice or anything, just my take.
Huh, I've never heard of any of those. The first two seem awesome and the third has my interest as well. Thanks man.

Andddd im barred for 24 hours from coinbase because i tried to many times to finish my profile since their app keeps failing.

Anyone have another app that works and is good or should I just wait.?

I spent 150 dollars on BTC. Hope I don't regret this. I know it's not a lot of money but I absolutely hate wasting any money. That is food for a couple weeks.

With all this IRS bullshit going on, what percentage of my profits do I gotta give these thieving pieces of shit?

With all this IRS bullshit going on, what percentage of my profits do I gotta give these thieving pieces of shit?

depends on your tax bracket. also heard you may have to pay taxes on transactions you use bitcoin as currency.

Andddd im barred for 24 hours from coinbase because i tried to many times to finish my profile since their app keeps failing.

Anyone have another app that works and is good or should I just wait.?
Man we warned you hours ago lol. Coinbase is the most secure and most stable. Do what you will

Back