CNN: These are your White Allies on Facebook, a watchdog group who defends people of color

On a side note, are whites the only people that take responsibility for the actions Of their entire extended identity group?

Maybe but that’s not surprising considering whites have been asking the black community to do the same.

It astounds me to no end how incredibly racist and condescending these types of people can be while still claiming to be "progressive".

These self-flagellating white folks have zero self-awareness while yelling at other white people about people of color.

People of color have their own voices. This white savior shit is pathetic.

More evidence of the "white guilt" mental illness that has been spreading across our great nation.

@Jack V Savage

It astounds me to no end how incredibly racist and condescending these types of people can be while still claiming to be "progressive".

These self-flagellating white folks have zero self-awareness while yelling at other white people about people of color.

People of color have their own voices. This white savior shit is pathetic.

I call the one albino rhino.

One of the most appalling forms of white savior complex I've seen.

More evidence of the persecution fantasy mental illness that has been spreading across our great nation, actually.

Do you deny the following?

In the past five years, there has been a significant increase in the number of white US citizens expressing shame or guilt because of whites' perceived mistreatment of black people, and/or the intensity of such expressions.

Last edited:
Do you deny the following?

In the past five years, there has been a significant increase the number of white US citizens expressing shame or guilt because of whites' perceived mistreatment of black people, and/or the intensity of such expressions.

LOL! Of course. That's a ridiculous claim.

Do you deny that over that period, there's been a significant increase of white people who *want* to be victims of racial oppression, and scour the Internet looking for things to feel bad about?

LOL! Of course. That's a ridiculous claim.

Do you deny that over that period, there's been a significant increase of white people who *want* to be victims of racial oppression, and scour the Internet looking for things to feel bad about?

Nope, I don't deny your statement. There has been a great awakening in response to the new deluge of "white guilt". Hence the culture war.

Nope, I don't deny your statement. There has been a great awakening in response to the new deluge of "white guilt". Hence the culture war.

I think to some extent, this is just the Southern political scam going nationwide. Unscrupulous political actors play on the rubes' pathologies to get attention and to get support for an unpopular economic agenda.

I think to some extent, this is just the Southern political scam going nationwide. Unscrupulous political actors play on the rubes' pathologies to get attention and to get support for an unpopular economic agenda.

You like to sell yourself as an empiricist. However, I think you have a strong inclination to disregard data that counter your narratives.

What if data were presented to you showing significant increases in white people making "white guilt"-ridden posts on social media through time? I suspect strongly that the social media postings of 10 years ago were less indicative of white guilt than those of five years ago.

You like to sell yourself as an empiricist. However, I think you have a strong inclination to disregard data that counter your narratives.

What if data were presented to you showing significant increases in white people making "white guilt"-ridden posts on social media through time? I suspect strongly that the social media postings of 10 years ago were less indicative of white guilt than those of five years ago.

I would expect significant increases in all categories of social-media posts over the past 10 years simply because of the growth of social media. If you're saying you think data would show an increase in the percentage of social-media posts that express "white guilt" (and define that clearly), I disagree, and I would be interested in seeing that point of disagreement resolved empirically.

And on a personal level, I don't think I've ever seen a FB or Twitter post that expressed what you'd call "white guilt" by any of my friends or anyone I follow. Not sure if I've seen it in the WR. I know I've seen hundreds of white persecution fantasy posts here.

More evidence of the persecution fantasy mental illness that has been spreading across our great nation, actually.

Seriously.

I'm just wondering how many people in our country got giant boners watching Passion of the Christ. You could make a fortunate dubbing sex moans over the crucifixion.

For all the exasperated throwing hands in the air over young liberals impulsively claiming victimhood as political capital (there is some of that), it is way, way, way more common on the right with the constant "woe is me, I'm an oppressed straight/white/rich/Christian/etc.'" shit.

If you're saying you think data would show an increase in the percentage of social-media posts that express "white guilt" (and define that clearly), I disagree, and I would be interested in seeing that point of disagreement resolved empirically.

Sure, percentage would work. The data would have to be processed somewhat to remove troll accounts and spam. The definition of "white person" would be important.

I imagine we would spar over the definition of "white guilt" as well. For example: a middle-aged white suburbian woman making a post about the wonderful time she had marching with "Black Lives Matter". That's absolutely a marker of "white guilt" in my book, but you might label it with something like "galloping toward social progress, totally unrelated to white guilt."

At least we located a concrete disagreement.

Last edited:
They look like they're related to that mayor from Minnesota in that other thread crying when she was challenged about White Privilege.

I would expect significant increases in all categories of social-media posts over the past 10 years simply because of the growth of social media. If you're saying you think data would show an increase in the percentage of social-media posts that express "white guilt" (and define that clearly), I disagree, and I would be interested in seeing that point of disagreement resolved empirically.

And on a personal level, I don't think I've ever seen a FB or Twitter post that expressed what you'd call "white guilt" by any of my friends or anyone I follow. Not sure if I've seen it in the WR. I know I've seen hundreds of white persecution fantasy posts here.
By the way, your tendency to edit your posts after the fact can be very annoying. I suggest that you at least add "EDIT:" before new paragraphs.

171205082156-white-nonsense-roundup-trnd-super-169.jpg
Throw them in Nigeria to see what happens.

Back