Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time this is all over. I'm 100% certain we will find out the intelligence agencies were up to no good and possibly engaged in illegal behavior

We've already found that out. The challenge now id's to get lefties to admit it.

What, that he invested in a hedge fund. Meh

Why do you feel the need to deflect from the fact that Mueller is being attacked by Trump cultists all over the web??

So my Mueller politicking thread got hidden in the Russia Collusion mega-thread.

giphy.gif

Is Soros paying off a Mod?

So my Mueller politicking thread got hidden in the Russia Collusion mega-thread.

giphy.gif

It is a well known fact, all the Mods are on Dana White's Payroll. When they sold the UFC recently the Mods got a sweet dental plan.

giphy.gif

Would you have preferred the dump ?

Cause that was likely option two

We've already found that out. The challenge now id's to get lefties to admit it.

You'll throw anyone under the bus for your king. Throwing around bullshit, and reeeeeeing all over the place changes nothing. Your boy is looking more and more to have been engaged in systemic obstruction of justice.

No matter how you slice or spin it, he is nowhere approaching being fit for this office, and it is clear.

You'll throw anyone under the bus for your king. Throwing around bullshit, and reeeeeeing all over the place changes nothing. Your boy is looking more and more to have been engaged in systemic obstruction of justice.

No matter how you slice or spin it, he is nowhere approaching being fit for this office, and it is clear.

He is doing a great job. I'm thankful. But we should all keep praying for all of our leaders.

9yOY3.gif

Also, looks like Foxnews was reading my thread that got mixed into this thread:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...democratic-ties-raise-new-bias-questions.html

Top Mueller investigator's Democratic ties raise new bias questions

"Yet another member of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigative team is facing questions over potential bias after it emerged that she used to represent ex-Obama aide Ben Rhodes and the Clinton Foundation. . . "

I'm glad scrutiny is taking place. The plot thickens.

He is doing a great job. I'm thankful. But we should all keep praying for all of our leaders.
whats it like being purposely dishonest? i doubt you actually believe this so why troll?

oh wait...i know
giphy.gif

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...democratic-ties-raise-new-bias-questions.html

"Yet another member of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigative team is facing questions over potential bias after it emerged that she used to represent ex-Obama aide Ben Rhodes and the Clinton Foundation. . . "

So Basically Bernie Sanders is the only person in DC that can do an investigation since he is the only Independent I know.
Maybe Meuller can bring in Jill Stein.
I forget what party is Meuller a member of?

All I know is Mueller must be getting ready to release the MOther of all Bombs, with all the fake noise the right wing media is making.

You'll throw anyone under the bus for your king. Throwing around bullshit, and reeeeeeing all over the place changes nothing.

It's not me exposing Muellers team and the FBI(although I did call it from the beginning). Your anger is misplaced.

Your boy is looking more and more to have been engaged in systemic obstruction of justice.

Perhaps if you have down Syndrom or something.

He's actually shaping up to be GOAT Prez.

So Basically Bernie Sanders is the only person in DC that can do an investigation since he is the only Independent I know.
Maybe Meuller can bring in Jill Stein.
I forget what party is Meuller a member of

I think not stacking the team with swampy Clinton people would be a good start. It alsp would have been nice to not having Comeys friends running the investigation. Baby steps.

It's not me exposing Muellers team and the FBI(although I did call it from the beginning). Your anger is misplaced.

Perhaps if you have down Syndrom or something.

He's actually shaping up to be GOAT Prez.

Slinging Alex Jones levels of misinformation and conspiracy horseshit is not exposing anyone, save yourself.

I love that tact. If you have a political history of voting or contributing to an election, then that should bar any person from serving on an investigation because of insurmountable bias that destroys the integrity of the entire investigation.

That is the current bullshit being pushed by the insane Right Wing. Let me clear this up right now.

Everyone has bias as a matter of existing as a human being...it's called perspective of time, place and person. A professional investigator, although biased by nature, does not let that bias color her investigation. That occurs through professional integrity, work product review, and peer review. That's how and why Mueller fired the defective underling. The system worked.

Bias, deep state, liberal media, liberal Hollywood, Liberal scientific community, global warming hoaxers, liberal academia, and liberal labor. All these iron fisted liberal groups controlling everything but god dammit, they still can't win an election. Pick a right wing mythic bogeyman...any bogeyman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back