Roy Moore in '97: Drive by shootings are caused by the teaching of evolution in public schools.

How is this worse than him thinking homosexuality should be illegal
You're right, that is probably worse, but I'm seeing a pattern. The guy is not only unethical and scum, he is full of really shitty ideas on how this world works. Perfect for Senate.

I think the problem has more to do with hyper partisanship and lack of access to good information and a poorly educated electorate. I assume that's pretty close to what you mean by "shitty".

heya there Mr kpt018,

you're being a bit too generous here, i think. have you been to Alabama?

i've done a few jobs there.

its not a third world country...i mean, they do have broadband access and smartphones - there's plenty of access to good information.

they're just not interested.

- IGIT

You're right, that is probably worse, but I'm seeing a pattern. The guy is not only unethical and scum, he is full of really shitty ideas on how this world works. Perfect for Senate.
Republicans ran a better option. Bama didn’t vote for him

heya there Mr kpt018,

you're being a bit too generous here, i think. have you been to Alabama?

i've done a few jobs there.

its not a third world country...i mean, they do have broadband access and smartphones - there's plenty of access to good information.

they're just not interested.

- IGIT
Yeah I should have rephrased it, but I didn't mean no internet access.

are we sure this guy isnt from 1850?

Judge Moore tries his hand at minority outreach. I’m sure that Alabama’s black voters are itching to leap off of the Democratic plantation after this.

Makes even more sense that Trump would endorse him.

Unfortunately. But that was before all the scandals came out, no?
Not sure it would have mattered. Hope he loses and it costs them some seats. However, I heard they might get him elected then expel him. That would put strange back in?

Just watched that. Obscene, asinine, insane. Straight from a Mr. Show sketch or something. She would argue for Roy Moore if he floated a Senate proposal to blow up the moon.

hi hillelslovak87,

i would have burst out laughing at some point, if i was Mr. Cooper.

i mean, i sure i was by the end of the segment.

- IGIT

are we sure this guy isnt from 1850?

The black family was more intact statistically supposedly during slavery than it is now. If that’s true it is fucking sad

I guess that's how shitty Alabama is. None of this stuff bothered them but you figure Evangelicals have to dislike child predators....

My favorite defense was "Joseph wed Mary when she was 14."

I was like, "yeah, but he wasn't sport fucking Mary at age 14."

The black family was more intact statistically supposedly during slavery than it is now. If that’s true it is fucking sad

heya Cincy!

its easy for a family to stay "intact" when they are chained to one another.

- IGIT

Not sure it would have mattered. Hope he loses and it costs them some seats. However, I heard they might get him elected then expel him. That would put strange back in?
No idea, I *think* the governor selects someone and that would be logical.

Oledirtybastard=Roy Moore????

hi hillelslovak87,

i would have burst out laughing at some point, if i was Mr. Cooper.

i mean, i sure i was by the end of the segment.

- IGIT

The only thing missing from that feces flinging that lady engaged in was "If we evolved from monkeys, why we still got monkeys?!"
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvM29FZHVUMnUwVXBJQ29kUjlDL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif

heya Cincy!

its easy for a family to stay "intact" when they are chained to one another.

- IGIT
Not where I was going with that but yes technically true. Don’t think you realize what your comment infers unless it just a joke

Yeah considering their Massa s were selling them off as property and breaking them up all the time this is bullzhit.

Could your zhitposting here possibly get any more stupid?

Back