Locked TV Show Thread (Hitman TV Series from Hulu; Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ey @Loiosh have you seen Sick Note? Brit com with Rupert Grint, Nick Frost & Don Jonhson.

@Loiosh Midge's mom (Marin Hinkle) is a hottie.

gallery_showbiz-marin-hinkle.jpg

c000c82291710995cf7670746647d385--vintage-underwear-beautiful-actresses.jpg

Damned straight.

She's going to be beautiful forever.

And it's so nice to see Shaloub be likable again.

Yeah, he was GREAT.

Dammit, why did they have to give the husband, Joel, a more sympathetic turn in the middle half. I was perfectly happy not caring about him but now I kind of feel bad for him at the end... a little.

Screw that guy.

He walked. He's a man-child. He came back like everything was up to him. He's impossibly self-centered.

Screw that guy.

Zero sympathy for him.

First Look at Amy Adams and Patricia Clarkson in Gillian Flynn's SHARP OBJECTS

Camille and her mother, Adora — the women at the center of Gillian Flynn’s 2006 debut novel, Sharp Objects — have a relationship so toxic they should be reported to poison control.

In the eight-episode adaptation developed by Marti Noxon (UnREAL) and directed by Jean-Marc Vallée (Big Little Lies, Wild), their venomous connection only grows more potent when Camille (Amy Adams, also an executive producer), a crime reporter fresh out of a psych hospital for her years of self-harm, returns to her hometown of Wind Gap, Mo., to investigate the murders of two little girls. The assignment lands her back in her childhood home under the critical eye of picture-perfect small-town socialite Adora (Patricia Clarkson), which forces Camille to confront personal demons, including spoiled half sister Amma, played by Eliza Scanlen.

Like Flynn’s other novels, Dark Places and Gone Girl — which have both been adapted into films — Sharp Objects has no shortage of disturbing twists, but the author and EP says this book most needed the extra TV screen time. “I was really nervous it would just turn into a horror movie and lose a lot of the nuance,” she explains. “The mystery is as much about who Camille is and what happened in this town as it is about the murders.”

Sharp Objects debuts on HBO summer 2018.

Sharp Objects first look: Amy Adams, Patricia Clarkson bring Gillian Flynn's debut novel to life

@Dragonlordxxxxx , you got any thoughts as to when Black Mirror is gonna drop season 4? Their teaser trailers (which I won't watch) mixed with no release date, is pissing me off. Some people say it will be a surprise drop soon, others say it's being held until 2018. What say you?

@Dragonlordxxxxx , you got any thoughts as to when Black Mirror is gonna drop season 4? Their teaser trailers (which I won't watch) mixed with no release date, is pissing me off. Some people say it will be a surprise drop soon, others say it's being held until 2018. What say you?
My sources say Black Mirror season 4 will be released on 2019.

But if you want the more unreliable answer which is what these so-called media sites are all saying, it'll premiere on Dec. 29, 2017.

First Official Look at Jon Hamm as Archangel Gabriel in GOOD OMENS

Neil Gaiman tweeted: "So for you, for me, for all of us. FOR PEOPLE NOT YET BORN. This is what Jon Hamm looks like as the Angel Gabriel in the upcoming TV series of GOOD OMENS. A thing of beauty, and a joy for ever."

DPtSBrCX0AAzV-7.jpg

Let's see his business card.
american-psycho-business-card-scene-promojpg.jpg

Trailer for JESSICA JONES Season 2, Premieres on March 8, 2018 on Netflix

Welcome to Nightvale TV Series in production
http://deadline.com/2017/12/fx-welcome-to-night-vale-production-deal-podcast-1202222829/

night-vale-crop.jpg

I might be the only person on this site who gives a shit, but I'm excited for this. I've been a fan of the podcast for years, and given Gennifer Hutchinson's work so far, I'm really looking forward to this.

Trailer for JESSICA JONES Season 2, Premieres on March 8, 2018 on Netflix

I really don't get the hate that JJ gets here. I think season 1 is still second only to season 1 of DD as the best Netfix Marvel thing that's come out so far (granted, I haven't seen Punisher yet). That said, I'm not optimistic about season 2. David Tennant was the best thing about season 1 IMO.

Last edited:
I really don't get the hate that JJ gets here. I think season 1 is still second only to season 1 of DD as the best Netfix Marvel thing that's come out so far (granted, I haven't seen Punisher yet). That said, I'm not optimistic about season 2. David Tennant was the best thing about season 1 IMO.
I think most posters here think highly of JJ season one (not me though).

Teaser Trailer for Netflix's ALTERED CARBON Starring Joel Kinnaman

In the future, human minds are digitized and downloaded from body to body. Last night, the wealthiest man on Earth, Laurens Bancroft (James Purefoy) was murdered. To investigate his death, he brings back ex-Envoy soldier Takeshi Kovacs (Joel Kinnaman / Will Yun Lee) and in exchange, Bancroft offers Kovacs the chance to live again. The series debuts exclusively on Netflix February 2nd, 2018.

I just watched Extant on Amazon. I somehow missed this when it was on CBS as a summer replacement in 2014 and 2015. After searching Sherdog it appears it didn't get much mention.

I enjoyed both seasons. It plays out the interactions between humans, aliens and robots as they struggle with ethical issues. I probably wouldn't have liked it as well on commercial television because just the few second pauses where they were break up the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back