No wonder Trump wants to build a wall

Because if you shut your eyes hard enough it doesn't exist, duh!

Which is the de facto policy of the drug wars.

If you shut your eyes its not a massive failure.

or demand the CIA/DEA to hand out all the names and location of the Cartel leaders and the cartel tied politicians that they have been cooperating in the last 3 decades and execute/extradite every one of them.

And finally give the Mexican army the green light to purge all the members all over the country. That would be cheaper.

Yeah im pretty sure they advertise where they live.

All Mexicans are obviously cartel members just like all gun owners want to go on shooting rampages at music festivals.
The difference of course being that Mexicans don't have the right to enter the United States while every American has the right to keep and bear arms.

Build the wall and man it, create jobs. Build an army base there.
Deport them all , build the wall....

And then you have morons like this guy on tucker Carlson,they always have these stupid smirks like they know they are trolling or full of shit.

Worked for Israel. Worked for China.

The wall is cheap if you amortize for however long it is going to stand.
did not work for china....

if you are refering to the great wall, the mongols easily got through it and nearly put the chinese through an extinction..

long walls dont work, and are a tax revenue suck of epic proportions.

if you really dont want them here, all you have to do is crack down on people who hire them.
Great plan. We should let them all in and not deport anybody and just leave them here with no way to make money other than crime. How could that possibly go wrong?

Don’t forget Arnold was giving illegals California drivers licenses... what a travesty

Why don't the republicans do what they do best? Lie. Wear a Mexican Wall pin on their pressed lapels, do nothing, and keep throwing the red meat of isolated foreign crime to the Right's racist base. Gotta keep the thoughtful and sympathetic Right Wing middle class follower on her toes.

Speechless....baby’s in acid, gladiator battles. The shit we do to each other man

Great plan. We should let them all in and not deport anybody and just leave them here with no way to make money other than crime. How could that possibly go wrong?

theyd have nothing to attract them to come here, and many would leave, as many currently are. the wall will be a F'ing disaster and an embarrassment. it wont achieve the goals people want, and mexico isnt going to pay for it.

Worked for Israel. Worked for China.

The wall is cheap if you amortize for however long it is going to stand.
Did it really work? I must have a different meaning for "worked".
Maybe you have a source?

And then you have morons like this guy on tucker Carlson,they always have these stupid smirks like they know they are trolling or full of shit.

Have you noticed that smirk on almost every person shilling regardless of the side they're on. As if, "I'm so above sourcing my info, just believe me. I' m better than you" is written on their face.

The War on Drugs is entirely unethical.

The War on Drugs is entirely unethical.

And our war on drugs results in shit like this.

Drugs are banned here= everyone is high

Guns are banned in Mexico=Cartels are more heavily armed than the police

And our war on drugs results in shit like this.

Drugs are banned here= everyone is high

Guns are banned in Mexico=Cartels are more heavily armed than the police

Yup, you got it. The most unethical part of doing drugs is it supports these cartels that are as brutal as any group in the world. That's what I think is unethical about doing cocaine, and some other drugs, it's like vegetarians who don't eat because of animals being slaughtered, people shouldn't do drugs because of the humans being slaughtered.

But first and foremost, the government should adopt the Australian and Dutch models of dealing with drug use and abuse.

Back