Roy Moore in '97: Drive by shootings are caused by the teaching of evolution in public schools.

Nevertheless, this thread's existence is a phenomenal example of how the feminazi agenda has hijacked sexual assault victims in order to further its agenda.

What does this have to do with sexual assault? If you're going to defeat the man based on his politics, do it. This is just reputation dogpiling at an opportune moment. None of this is relevant unless...you see what I see.

Am I the only one that thought the frog joke was fucking hilarious?

Yeah considering their Massa s were selling them off as property and breaking them up all the time this is bullzhit.

Could your zhitposting here possibly get any more stupid?
I’ve heard this thrown around several times. Like I said IF it’s true it’s sad. It’s not like it’s a high number to beat today. Isn’t it 30% are intact families?

Child sexual assault, stalker, sadistic religious cultist...what else need be said?

Welcome, Senator! You are a model member of the Republican Party!

Moore is not totally incorrect on this one. But I would not have put it that way.

Nevertheless, this thread's existence is a phenomenal example of how the feminazi agenda has hijacked sexual assault victims in order to further its agenda.

What does this have to do with sexual assault? If you're going to defeat the man based on his politics, do it. This is just reputation dogpiling at an opportune moment. None of this is relevant unless...you see what I see.

Did you mean to post this in a different thread? Because it makes no sense whatsoever in the context of this one.

I think the fact that this guy has a history of making incomprehensibly stupid comments on social issues is perfectly relevant to impeaching his credibility as a politician.

He was a totally unfit candidate for higher office before any of the statutory rape shit broke, and stuff like the video in my OP would have been brought up regardless of whether his accusers came forward.

How the fuck are we supposed to defeat somebody on politics if we can't challenge their political views?

Last edited:
Did you mean to post this in a different thread?

I think the fact that this guy has a history of making incomprehensibly stupid comments on social issues is perfectly relevant to impeaching his credibility as a politician.

He was a totally unfit candidate for higher office before any of the statutory rape shit broke, and stuff like the video in my OP would have been brought up regardless of whether his accusers came forward.

How the fuck are supposed to defeat somebody on politics if you don't challenge their political views?

A guy known as the 10 Commandments Judge needed no further evidence for me to not support the guy. I'm not anti-religious or some staunch atheists, but brining too much god into the government workplace never sides well with me.

He's a shit candidate and what the country does not need. Trump throwing support at him while he's facing such severe allegations is mind blowing - not really I guess.

A guy known as the 10 Commandments Judge needed no further evidence for me to not support the guy. I'm not anti-religious or some staunch atheists, but brining too much god into the government workplace never sides well with me.

He's a shit candidate and what the country does not need. Trump throwing support at him while he's facing such severe allegations is mind blowing - not really I guess.

Yeah, we really shouldn't have to go beyond the fact that he was kicked off of the state supreme court twice, the second time for directing the lower courts to ignore federal law.

But here we are.

Dems are panic wrestling. The allegations aren't working, so they fall back on some religious shit he's said? These aren't the only comments that are surfacing. They're going all out with comments he's said on homosexuals, Muslims, and generally things that people from Alabama don't find appalling.

My God, Dems. They're probably giving him more votes with this shit. If you find a video of Moore stating something like "God is bullshit", go with that one. The whole "Muslims are evil", "Homosexuality is an abomination" shit, ain't gonna do shit to him in Bama. Idiots.

Dems are panic wrestling. The allegations aren't working, so they fall back on some religious shit he's said? These aren't the only comments that are surfacing. They're going all out with comments he's said on homosexuals, Muslims, and generally things that people from Alabama don't find appalling.

My God, Dems. They're probably giving him more votes with this shit. If you find a video of Moore stating something like "God is bullshit", go with that one. The whole "Muslims are evil", "Homosexuality is an abomination" shit, ain't gonna do shit to him in Bama. Idiots.

Uhhh...dude. A Democrat is polling within the margin of error for Jeff Sessions' Alabama Senate seat. Under normal circumstances, Jones would be down by at least 20 points.

You're severely mistaken about which party is in electoral trouble from here on out.

Uhhh...dude. A Democrat is polling within the margin of error for Jeff Sessions' Alanama Senate seat. Under normal circumstances, Jones would be down by at least 20 points.

You're severely mistaken about which party is in electoral trouble from here on out.

Saved for when Moore kicks the shit out of that guy, and the polling gets proven laughably inaccurate.....again.

Saved for when Moore kicks the shit out that guy, and the polling gets proven laughably inaccurate.....again.

Assuming that you're talking about polling for the 2016 election, the results were within the margin of error.

The issue was the idiot pundits who ignored the data and assumed that Trump couldn't win because nobody on their cocktail party circuit liked him.

Also, I'm not predicting a Moore loss. My point is that under normal circumstances an Alabama Senate general election should be so uncompetitive that it's not really newsworthy.

If this jackass is elected, it'll be proof people from his state are too stupid to be allowed to vote. Is he on the ballot because he's one of the few there who can read and write?

If this jackass is elected, it'll be proof people from his state are too stupid to be allowed to vote. Is he on the ballot because he's one of the few there who can read and write?

He also doesnt have hookworm.

Maybe he wouldn't be able to influence the educational system in Alabama the way he can if he didn't have that power. Maybe an idiot wouldn't be deciding how you live your life if he couldn't decide it.

If we didnt have an educational system, he couldnt influence it.

Great thinking.

hiya Scheme,

idk man. he was a judge - now he's running for Senator.

are you saying we shouldn't have judges and representative government?

and not all acts of idiocy are equal.

we can argue about whether we should withdraw from the TPP negotiations and cede Asia to the Chinese. i think its an idiotic move, but we can debate it.

pretending that Darwin was just a nutty ornithologist putzing around on some island is bizarre to me.

but that's just me.

- IGIT

Well, considering like 6 out of 10 politicians are lawyers, perhaps we could live without judges as politicians. Dat law vote is over represented.

Back