What does this guy Tai Lopez do for a living? is he another get rich quick scam artist?

Tai Lopez is just a scam artist who rented everything he say's he owns in his videos. Sean McCorkle actually went really in depth about what this guy is all about on one of Adam Hunters podcasts. It's pretty crazy.
please hook us up with that podcast link brother I gotta listen to that,

I had a friend who tried to wrangle me into Primerica, which is an MLM scheme. He bought into it whole hog and preached about it for years without making a single penny. Last I saw, he was working at a 7-Eleven, and his wife and kids live with him at his mom's house.

rofl I have a classmate who does this albeit in a small scale on Facebook.

He is full of shit and appeals to stupid people. How some people cannot just look at his fucking face and see that he looks like a piece of shit boogles my fucking mind.

If you guys want some advice never trust ugly people, especially ugly people who try not to look ugly but still look ugly. That motherfuckers head is retarded looking

please hook us up with that podcast link brother I gotta listen to that,

Listen to Sean McCorkle, Yves Edwards, Angela Hill by MMA Roasted #np on #SoundCloud

Here it is. Starts at 4:02

There is one thing I know about business, Nobody will tell you their secret, and nobody will help you, because people who make money see your as competition they found a way to make money and by telling others their secrets that would mean you would make money too and compete with them, all these people are scam artists.

EXACTLY this. Life is a zero sum game, there's only so much shit that can be shared around between people. If i start telling people how I made easy money it'll eventually end up taking money out of my pocket, therefore if I was really making money I'd tell nobody! You think some guy on Wall street who finds arbitrage opportunities is just going to go around telling everyone about it so they can kill his golden goose? GTFO!

The sad reality is there are always going to be marks who will hand over their hard earned to snake oil salesmen like this no matter how much you try and talk sense into them, same reason people still for Nigerian 419 scams 20 years after the shit was invented. Desperate losers whose parents brought them up thinking everything would be given to them on a plate.

The smartest thing you can ever do for your kids is teach them the value of hard work, and that nothing good in life comes easy.

He is full of shit and appeals to stupid people. How some people cannot just look at his fucking face and see that he looks like a piece of shit boogles my fucking mind.

If you guys want some advice never trust ugly people, especially ugly people who try not to look ugly but still look ugly. That motherfuckers head is retarded looking
dudes surrounded by hot chicks all the time, he also has a fleet of sports cars that are all rented, he just comes off suspect like a con man

Listen to Sean McCorkle, Yves Edwards, Angela Hill by MMA Roasted #np on #SoundCloud

Here it is. Starts at 4:02

thank you brother, im going to listen to that when I finish washing my clothes.

EXACTLY this. Life is a zero sum game, there's only so much shit that can be shared around between people. If i start telling people how I made easy money it'll eventually end up taking money out of my pocket, therefore if I was really making money I'd tell nobody! You think some guy on Wall street who finds arbitrage opportunities is just going to go around telling everyone about it so they can kill his golden goose? GTFO!

The sad reality is there are always going to be marks who will hand over their hard earned to snake oil salesmen like this no matter how much you try and talk sense into them, same reason people still for Nigerian 419 scams 20 years after the shit was invented. Desperate losers whose parents brought them up thinking everything would be given to them on a plate.

The smartest thing you can ever do for your kids is teach them the value of hard work, and that nothing good in life comes easy.
I been to a seminar before it was a legit one not a scam get rich quick thing, it featured some business people from the city it was at the convention center and they pretty much said the same thing, they never told you HOW to make money, they just said be dedicated, be organized, be motivated same shit lol inspirational stories, they never tell you their secrets just motivational speeches. and stories of how they were some kid selling lemonade and made their first money by flipping recycled bottles and that showed them the business aspect at a young age stuff like that but never tell you anything useful that helps you learn to organize a business or how to get connections how they did it etc.

I saw this advertisement on youtube
http://www.tailopez.com/flow.php?lp...MI9IKzsKuV2gIVA95iCh3aKQmDEAEYASAAEgKqOPD_BwE

Want To Repair & Build Your Credit?*

How A Stanford Dropout Earns Free Flights & Hotels While Building His $3.2+ Million Available Credit*

tai-img-4.jpg
What you'll discover in his free training:
-How Stephen earned 20+ million in credit reward points that allow him to travel the world (first class) while staying in 5-star luxury hotels and resorts*

-4 key takeaways you can use for fixing and building credit, even if you currently have zero credit score*

-Why you must have at least 1 credit card (and which card is best for starting out, especially for college students)*

-The #1 website for filing a dispute and removing dings on your credit*

-What the 5/24 rule is and how it affects which cards to apply for -- and which ones to avoid*

Online Training Starts in:06 Minutes and 48 Seconds

*IMPORTANT: Earnings and Legal Disclaimers
Any credit strategies, or credit repair/rewards examples, are only estimates of what is possible. There is no assurance you'll do as well. Results are based on many factors. Use caution and check with your accountant, lawyer or professional adviser, before acting on this or any information.

Who is Tai Lopez?

Tai Lopez went from broke and sleeping on a couch to generating millions of dollars via the internet. Today he shares his techniques and invites guest speakers to teach during his free online trainings.

After reaching and inspiring 200 million people a year and helping them earn their first $100 to 7-figures annually, Tai believes these free online lessons are foundational for getting started.

During this training, Tai's special guest speaker will show you several legal ways to fix and build your credit, earn free travel, get cash back, and increase your credit limit.*

Tai usually reserves this type of training to a limited number of people, typically for a high rate. But today -- for the first time ever -- you'll get to learn these techniques for FREE!

Back