Mayor Cries After City Council Member Denies Her ‘White Privilege’

This kind of shit is happening because the USA is becoming a majority-minority country.

No its becoming mexican is it not. If i was mexican i would just unite america with mexico. lol screw whites and blacks.

He just won't stop scheming all the time
Ffs George, give it a rest
I feel like he watches this forum because he knows that a kung fu forum like this can thwart his evil agenda.

lol yep. I'm not sure but I think the one guy off the side was on his phone. It looks like he was looking down at something.
Lol

Oh. I gotta take this call. Perfect way to check out.

How were they keeping straight faces while she was going off

It's like the mind of a 6 year old trapped in a Senior Citizen's body. I'd say this sort of irrational emotional meltdown would surprise me coming from a mayor but nothing really surprises me anymore, especially coming out of Minnesota.
Bet that bitch makes a mean lutefisk.

Christ. I'm surprised she was taking so long to explain her thoughts. She needs to brush up on outrage 101, libs are slacking.

Makes compete sense to me. It echos what i said in the first page with one sentence, when I said the woman labeling an entire race with a certain trait was the racist one, not the woman who refuted her. I think it also echos what a heck of a lot of people think. They genuinely are not racist, and don't give a shit what color people are, but they're sick to the teeth of hearing about "race issues".

Yes sir (I apologise for assuming your gender).

I don't feel that I'm racist but I am damn sick and tired of hearing about these issues.

There's a wedge that's purposely being driven, it's intentional conflict being created.

Wow. Damn it Gina, I am so passionate about this I am shaking. Every time you deny your white privilege, a black baby dies.

Ok, fine, give up your spot for a person of color. What, you don’t want to do that?

Back