Do you wear talismans and good luck charms?

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you wear talismans like crosses, stars, rabbits feet and other stuff for good luck? Or do weird stuff like kiss statues, throw salt or slobber over holy books?

You'll be safe from the invisible boogie man!

I never understood why people do that. Statistically they showed fighters who have them or do stuff like that don't do better than fighters who don't. I guess it's the same reason we don't see faith healers in hospitals?

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Do you wear talismans like crosses, stars, rabbits feet and other stuff for good luck? Or do weird stuff like kiss statues, throw salt or slobber over holy books?

I never understood why people do that. Statistically they showed fighters who have them or do stuff like that don't do better than fighters who don't. I guess it's the same reason we don't see faith healers in hospitals?
IDK about faith healers in hospitals but they have priests in jail.

You can think of it as a placebo or self brain wash. Don't you think they know it's all baloney? But still, it gives them courage. I'm sure army soldiers have a ton of these good luck charms or their wives panties in their pocket before they go out in the field. It just help eases their mind. What do you have to lose?

no, its a bunch of retarded shit

Nah its not for me but I know a lot of people who do.

I used to wear a haggled pair of underwear when I'd go oussy cruising trying to get laid, there was a big rip around my gouch.

Nah, I just lift up my legs when I drive over train tracks.

I'm a Methodist. We don't wear lucky charms we have BBQ

ChickenBBQ.jpg

Had a lucky pair of gloves during deployments.
Dumb shit.

I do and I wear them because I like them and the sentimental meaning they carry.

When I was a believing Catholic in my pre-teens and early teens , I used to wear a crucifix or a picture of Mary and Jesus.
Became agnostic in late teens and never wore any kind of charm or religious symbol since.

why yes, yes I do. @Clippy

Ve4qWQd.png

& for good measure, to ward all sexy, beautiful & attractive women..

EM3107-butt-plug-front.png

Back