Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be obvious that the move from denying that Trump obstructed justice, to now just attacking those performing the investigation, is because his supporters and legal team can't honestly deny the former any more. They know the charges are coming down within the next year, so they're trying to torpedo the investigation by ridiculous accusations of bias by lifetime professionals who have done nothing more than been affiliated with a different political organization that Trump and the GOP at some point in their lives.

No one's buying it except the right wing propagandists and their ilk.

I just saw a clip or Sean hannity saying Mueller has to go to preserve law and order.

What a waste of space you are on this forum, I think I'm going to start tattling on you like you did Ripskater for posting off topic gifs.

Can you post an on-topic gif? I'm curious what that looks like

The right wing media will not be happy until one of Deferrment Donnys kids is running the investigation. I think Ivanka, Barron and the other daughter are the only kids or son in laws that has not lied to the FBI, yet.
Maybe appoint one of them.

One of the things Papadopolous got in trouble with the FBI for was the specific lie that his actions related to before he was on the campaign.

Jesus Christ, try harder.

How about explain it better? Lied about trying to arrange a meeting to get dirt on Hillary?

Is that the extent of his crimes?

I literally know not one person passionate enough to talk about this in my life.

Here, there is a 21 page thread, that's a sequel to another bigger one.

Sherdog is strange.

How about explain it better? Lied about trying to arrange a meeting to get dirt on Hillary?

Is that the extent of his crimes?

Its what he got charged with after his plea bargain and squealing

The right wing media will not be happy until one of Deferrment Donnys kids is running the investigation. I think Ivanka, Barron and the other daughter are the only kids or son in laws that has not lied to the FBI, yet.
Maybe appoint one of them.

This is comical when you actually look into who was running these investigations.

It should be obvious that the move from denying that Trump obstructed justice, to now just attacking those performing the investigation, is because his supporters and legal team can't honestly deny the former any more. They know the charges are coming down within the next year, so they're trying to torpedo the investigation by ridiculous accusations of bias by lifetime professionals who have done nothing more than been affiliated with a different political organization that Trump and the GOP at some point in their lives.

No one's buying it except the right wing propagandists and their ilk.

This is a delusional post if you're actually following these little soap opera stories.

My favorite fairy tale is the 8 years with no scandals Obama administration.

Yup, as long as Obama was president, nobody did anything bad.

Drain the damn swamp.

Youve been in these threads awhile. Youll figure it out someday.

Which means you don't know/don't care, don't want to find out, because it doesn't agree with you agree with?

I literally know not one person passionate enough to talk about this in my life.

Here, there is a 21 page thread, that's a sequel to another bigger one.

Sherdog is strange.

I know very people myself who even know what has been going on.

They enjoy living in their little bubbles pretending there is nothing wrong.

We're a generation away from Wall-E imo

This is a delusional post if you're actually following these little soap opera stories.

My favorite fairy tale is the 8 years with no scandals Obama administration.

Yup, as long as Obama was president, nobody did anything bad.

Drain the damn swamp.
If there's one thing we have learned from the Republican party, it will always give a pass to Democratic presidents for any perceived error. They did it for Clinton and Obama. Free passes. That's the republican way.

Who the fuck cares about Obama now? Jesus fucking christ, the president of the US is under investigation for selling out to the Russians! That doesn't raise an eyebrow?

Tell us again about Fast and Furious or pizzagate.

You sound like a gullible lamebrain.

If there's one thing we have learned from the Republican party, it will always give a pass to Democratic presidents for any perceived error. They did it for Clinton and Obama. Free passes. That's the republican way.

Who the fuck cares about Obama now? Jesus fucking christ, the president of the US is under investigation for selling out to the Russians! That doesn't raise an eyebrow?

And if they find anything, that's great.

The investigation was prompted by a fake dossier meant to shore up Hillary during the election.

It's now backfiring like an old ford from your grandpa's garage.

I guess we'll have to wait and see who falls from this.

Except he didn't. The sad irony is that Obama, Hillary and Mueller were/are more in bed with the Russians than Trump has ever been.

And if they find anything, that's great.

The investigation was prompted by a fake dossier meant to shore up Hillary during the election.

It's now backfiring like an old ford from your grandpa's garage.

I guess we'll have to wait and see who falls from this.
'fake dossier' = right wing lie and talking point.

"meant to shore up" = straw man fantasy

'It's now backfiring" = right wing fantasy for the entire Mueller investigation. See? It wasn't the republicans and Trump colluding with Russia, it was the Democrats....and they'll pay hard.

There is nothing in your post that indicates you've given this matter one second of quality thought. I see merely wishful thinking for the malefaction of your political enemies. That's really low brow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back