Roy Moore: last time America was great , was during the slavery era.

"It wasn't the slavery that made America great 200 years ago, it was the getting away with pedophilia that made America great 200 years ago."

- Roy "Florian" Moore

Moore responded: "I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

You have laughable reading comprehension and a low threshold for getting worked up.

If im for states rights, do i support southern slavery?

heya my friend!

if the "end of times" doesn't actually in our time, its probably much less fun to prophecize about.

- IGIT

Far more fun to discard the myth, and enjoy our reality, which is far more exciting and mind boggling.

So America during slavery was at our greatest despite it, and America without slavery isn't as great even in its absence.

There's not enough facepalm in the whole damn world for this shit, I swear to god.

Moore is ticking off all the boxes for a GOP primary run in 2024. There's a very good chance this guy will be president one day.

i was waiting for some piece of sh er i mean "conservative poster" to defend this

thanks for playing

You have an issue with family unity, or are you pro slavery? Its pretty clear he is for the family and against slavery in his quote

The best part is where the fake Christian cuntservatives rush into the thread to defend a pedophile every time. You retards are pathetic.

These rightwing Christians aren't true Christians, they are cultural Christians. For them Christianity is a proxy for White identity and supremacy. Supporters of segregation and slavery both used Christianity to defend their position.
Dat blonde haired blue eyes Jesus doe

Aryan-Christ-Jesus1-928x1024.jpg

You have an issue with family unity, or are you pro slavery? Its pretty clear he is for the family and against slavery in his quote
i find it hilarious that you found it "pretty clear" when your usual MO is to join long threads and act like you have never thought about the idea ever.... maybe thats just your trolling style

The best part is where the fake Christian cuntservatives rush into the thread to defend a pedophile every time. You retards are pathetic.
Still trolling with that same line?

So America during slavery was at our greatest despite it, and America without slavery isn't as great even in its absence.

There's not enough facepalm in the whole damn world for this shit, I swear to god.

Really? We went from states rights to federalism. Federalism is a big reason we left England. Slavery was just the catylist for the civil war.

I would argue our country was closest to the constitution pre civil war. We could go nack to these values whithout going back to slavery. Hell only the top 1% even owned slaves

i find it hilarious that you found it "pretty clear" when your usual MO is to join long threads and act like you have never thought about the idea ever.... maybe thats just your trolling style

People find it easier to pretend you're a troll then to answer your questions. Find 1 example of what you're accusing me of. Something tells me this is where you disappear.

America was never great guys because we had slaves and we had Jim Crow laws.

What is with you conservatards and your white supremacy?

Back