More winning: Trump admin cuts program to help homeless vets 2 days after reaffirming support.

I didn't say it was related, learn how to comprehend what you read.
If it wasn't related, what exactly was the point of bringing it up? And how exactly is Mueller not making headway?

If it wasn't related, what exactly was the point of bringing it up? And how exactly is Mueller not making headway?
It's worth mentioning the vote because it was another witch hunt that failed. As for the "investigation", what headway have they made. So far every claim by the media has been show to be false.

Trump has already confirmed he doesn't like vets so this shouldn't be a surprise.
What makes you say that?
I've seen improvements at my VA.
The VA was fucking horrible for a long time.
The fact that the President made the GI Bill available "forever" was great for vets.
I've seen way more positives for vets under President Trump than I did under Presidents Bush or Obama.

It's worth mentioning the vote because it was another witch hunt that failed. As for the "investigation", what headway have they made. So far every claim by the media has been show to be false.
Bro...3 people extremely close to the president have been indicted and 2 plead guilty (Manafort is totally fucked regardless of his innocent plea). One of whom just popped a crazy deal telling Mueller good knows what...

Is that fake news to you? Are those guys really just chilling at home free men with nothing to worry about and we're all just being duped?

What makes you say that?
The fact that the President made the GI Bill available "forever" was great for vets.
I've seen way more positives for vets under President Trump than I did under Presidents Bush or Obama.
Shits on McCain being a POW shits on a gold star family...

The investigation that isn't making any headway at all? That Mueller investigation? Or do we need another failed vote to impeach?

The vote was a political stunt by a backbench congressman. It had nothing to do with Mueller.

Shits on McCain being a POW shits on a gold star family...
What do you think about him making improvements to the VA and making the GI Bill "forever" for vets?

Which Gold Star Family are you referring to?

Last edited:
The vote was a political stunt by a backbench congressman. It had nothing to do with Mueller.
I know, it was just lefties doing leftie stuff. So is the investigation.

Guys.... seriously..... we gotta slow down. I have no room for all these trophies due to my winning.

Wait.... so do I have to return this trophy since they reversed the decision after being found out? Because I'm going to keep it.

What do you think about him making improvements to the VA and making the GI Bill "forever" for vets?

Which Gold Star Family are you referring to?
The GI forever bill is a good thing and got strong bipartisan support. You don't remember him disrespecting the gold star family durring last years campaign? You do remember his comments on McCain being a POW don't you?

The President has increased VA homeless program funding by $66 million in his fiscal year 2018 budget.
#fakenews

The GI forever bill is a good thing and got strong bipartisan support. You don't remember him disrespecting the gold star family durring last years campaign? You do remember his comments on McCain being a POW don't you?

Or shitting on our intelligence agencies, who are staffed largely by former military personal, or when he made a widow of a veteran break down in tears with his childlike flippancy about death, or the 5 deferments for Vietnam, etc etc etc

The Khan family I believe it was.
I don' believe he was going after veterans he was going after the Khans for going after him.
I remember both incidents.
I'm not attempting to get you to change your opinion by the way. Just legit curious on your comment that he doesn't like vets.

Or shitting on our intelligence agencies, who are staffed largely by former military personal, or when he made a widow of a veteran break down in tears with his childlike flippancy about death, or the 5 deferments for Vietnam, etc etc etc
The list goes on and on lol

That doesn't really have much to do with veterans or their well being.
When you speak about flippancy on the death of a service member, I'm guessing you're speaking of the Johnson widow from Florida.
I looked at it from both sides. In my opinion it would be disingenuous to say that the President took time to call her just to inflict that kind of pain on her.

Last edited:
That doesn't really have much to do with veterans or their well being.
When you speak about flippancy on the death of a service member, I'm guessing you're speaking of the Johnson widow from Florida.
I looked at it from both sides. In my opinion it would be disingenuous to say that the President took time to call her just to inflict that kind of pain on her.

Idiots often do not mean to inflict harm on others. It is their very idiocy that makes them do so.

The money to fund their private jet personal travel has to come from somewhere.

Uh, looks like TS didn't even bother to read the article.

The "news" is that the program will experience no change.

VA kills plan to cut homeless-vet program after outcry
Glad someone else actually clicks articles. Just goes to show how bad things have become.

What makes you say that?
Sorry sir, your personal experiences don't count. Only the opinions of the Washington Compost and the New York Slimes are to be valued.

Back