Current conventional warfare weapons that might be effective against specific type of aliens?

The fact is, we can only imagine alien life form in concepts familiar to us, and vice versa. They might have developed their offense and defense around cognition and telekinesis while never preparing for anything like a BMG.50 or a Mossberg 500.

A battle axe made of diamonds works on physics principals. It should work on any planet, no matter the atmosphere, or gravity.

grey-alien-portrait-dark-background-clouded-73576281.jpg

jones-567099.jpg

<JonesLaugh>

I read recently about some almost ready microwave pulse missile fired from B-2 that could BBQ electronics.

c'mon now if aliens have the technology to get here from another planet or galaxy, i don't think we have any weapons that can beat them.

Can you think of one or couple? You can also have a reference alien movie as an example. Thoughts pls, thanks!

Any race with that possess the tech necessary to travel the vast distances between our world and one that supports alien life would make the best weapons we've got look like Airsoft guns.

It would be like the US Military with That Look in it's eye against Caesar's Legions. Curb stomp barely covers it.

Any race with that possess the tech necessary to travel the vast distances between our world and one that supports alien life would make the best weapons we've got look like Airsoft guns.

This is probably why we haven't met them yet. We've got nuclear weapons that can destroy cities. We've got biological weapons that can devastate populations. They've probably got weapons that can destroy any world with the press of a button and likely someone on their planet used it on their own before ever developing the technology to travel vast distances.

You have to think bullets aren't doing shit to a species that has mastered interplanetary travel.

We have lasers but they suck, and we have railguns but they're impractical. Nukes would work I guess, but that'd hurt us as much as them.

All hail to our new alien overlords?

Smallpox blankets FTW. The injuns couldn't handle it, the aliens won't either.

Back