Favorite Social Progression Trends in USA

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which was your favorite? These trends imo were necessary for social progress in America.

Trends for the greater good

2011 - Occupy Wall Street

2012 - Occupy Wall Street

2013 - Black Lives Matter

2014 - Black Lives Matter

2015 - Millions of College Protests

2016 - Pro-Immigration/Women's March/Anti-Trump

2017 - Sexual Assault Outings

Last edited:
Whatever the one with madonna and ashley judd. that one was historic

What "progress" was actually made with these issues aside from the last one? Ows, whiny entitled people whined. blm, whiny entitled people whined. College protests, whiny entitled people whined. Pro immigration/anti trump, whiny people whined. The only thing on that list that actually produced any kind of "progress", are the outings.

I don't want to reply, as to not give the impression that I'm not actively keeping my privilege in check.

Which was your favorite? These trends imo were necessary for social progress in America.

{<jordan}

What "progress" was actually made with these issues aside from the last one? Ows, whiny entitled people whined. blm, whiny entitled people whined. College protests, whiny entitled people whined. Pro immigration/anti trump, whiny people whined. The only thing on that list that actually produced any kind of "progress", are the outings.

"Progressive" is a code word.

The end game of "progress" is not utopia (such a thing can't exist anyway).

Follow the money. Who was pushing progressive politics starting in the 1920s and '30s? A certain group was always in favor of progressive values. Why? Thought control, cultural control of the dominant group.

I think the rise of makers mark and knob creek outshines the ones mentioned in the op.

The tea party was always great to mock. I miss those days.

Where does the time go

They are all just mini-incarnations of Red Guards in the Cultural Revolution.

Something about history repeating itself...

Slutwalk_Toronto.jpg

is micro-farming still a thing. that as really annoying for a while there.

2011 - Occupy Wall Street

2012 - Occupy Wall Street

2017 - Sexual Assault Outings

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do you know what social progressive means?

Because occupy wall street was obviously a economic movement. One that Barack Obama broke up with DHS, tear gas, and billy clubs.

Can anybody show us one tangible positive thing any of these protests/movements have achieved ? Seems like they're a bunch of emotionally overwrought impulsive degenerates lashing out

Back