You are stuck on an island... with no way out... choose ONE fast food restaurant

I'll eat weiners every day wienerschnitzel

Korean BBQ joints in Hawaii were the bomb. if that counts, I would pick that!

You would need a place that has a variety of healthy items to survive for a very long time. I hardly eat there, but that Panera menu would make me choose this place.

Watch the old movie Super Size Me.This guy eats every meal at McDonalds for a month. If they ask him if he wants to super size, he has to say yes. His health goes to crap and doctors tell him he is going to die.

That's why I picked Jason's Deli. Panera sucks by the way.

i'd say arby's and rally's are about the same as far as quality, though rally's does beat arby's by always having a left and right side drive through ordering station.

i love both.
I'm a plant-based eater now but back in the day I hated Arby's. There was a Rally's nearby one of my chilhood homes that really took pride in their work. Their fries are awesome!

You would need a place that has a variety of healthy items to survive for a very long time. I hardly eat there, but that Panera menu would make me choose this place.

Watch the old movie Super Size Me.This guy eats every meal at McDonalds for a month. If they ask him if he wants to super size, he has to say yes. His health goes to crap and doctors tell him he is going to die.

Bullshit propaganda. Did you see that shit he was eating at the beginning? Looked like stuff that comes out of a baby's diaper.

Korean BBQ joints in Hawaii were the bomb. if that counts, I would pick that!

If Pearl’s Korean BBQ served alcohol I’d pick that easily. They count as a chain to me but maybe they’re only on the islands.

Cint wins this.

Shake Shack operates 136 locations internationally as of October 2017 and is traded on the NYSE.

giphy.gif

Subway. A variety of hot and cold meats, bacon, eggs, poultry, all sorts of breads and cookies and all the veggies to keep you healthy. They must have something in the fridge to make home brew out of too.

Gotta go with Chick Fil A. Meat, fruit, salads, whole wheat bread, eggs. You could definitely stay healthy off that. Runner up is Chipotle.

Back