Charging deer kills hunter outside Paris, police say

It would make deer hunting more interesting if the deer killed more hunters. Deer hunters act all alpha for killing something that doesn't even stand a chance. Go kill a bear with knife if you want respect from this sherdogger you pussy.
I bet when that dude speared a bear, you were all like, "ZOMG, that's so barbaric!!!!!111"

There are plenty of options for fresh meat that isn't pumped full of chemicals. Not being able to afford to buy meat is nonsense. Inner city mom's aren't going out with their primitive instincts to hunt a deer for meat.

As I said, you killing a deer in the wild isn't going to stop the meat industry from doing what they are doing. That's why you can support the ethical treatment farms and keep them going. Hunting to put food on the table in 2017 is just an excuse to partake in the odd exhilaration of going out and killing a wild animal.

Honestly, as opposed to it as I am, it's the ones that sit there posing with the dead animal holding up its head and smiling that need their head examined. It would seem that no sane person would do something like that.
You are so detached from reality it's almost commical.

How melodramatic

at506am_grande.jpg

Deer can be pretty fucking dangerous, people have no idea.
There was some guy a few miles north of where I live who was feeding deer in his backyard. Decided he was grizzly man and started hanging out with them, hand feeding them. One male in rut apparently knocked him down and basically beat him to death with is hooves.

Deer hunters are NOT alpha. They're pussies. The very chumps who glorify hunters are the same ones who denounce gang members and gun toting thugs as cowards.

Btw, no sympathy from me for that loser who got killed in France. I only regret that before spearing him with his antler that deer didn't kick his ass first like that one deer on When Animals Attack.
Lol, so much rage. Hunters are better human beings than you, full stop.

Are you serious? Apparently it is some what hard to make those clear distinctions for some of you . . . because you don't quite as much about motivations for hunting as you like to think.
Enlighten me

Enlighten me

Why? Thought you knew enough to slam an entire group of folks because you might disagree with an activity they choose to partake in . . . do you really need enlightened to the fact that millions of folks enjoy hunting, trapping, and other similar outside activities? Do you also need enlightened to the fact that not every hunter is wasteful or destructive when out in the woods? Or how we provide millions of dollars of financial support to conservation efforts around the world?

I really miss the old days when we didn't have guns.

I wonder what our ancestors did back in the days to survive in the wild with lions and tigers and bears, oh my. Must've been fun.
Groups and outnumbering the prey, the same tactics we pretty much use for any thing really.

Be it in war or gang fights, numbers is key

Just want to remind everyone that everytime you slap a mosquito dead you've just taken a life and a nutritious staple of many spiders, birds, and trout. Also if you cast a tall shadow you're basically starving plants of sunlight.

Ban deer!

They should have said he died hunting a deer with his bare hands. He could have been a folk hero.

good show for da deer..should've banged the hunter in his sweet spot.

lol French people are beta as FUCK

Back