Bon to go for a knockdown

Semeleer has already won a future in kunlun thats fo sure

10-9 bon this one

Semeleer won it :(

at least we have a new guy in the mix of 70kg

Kunlun is going to hire this guy thats for sure

72Kg Tournament Final
Endy Semeleer (The Netherlands) def. Superbon Banchamek (Thailand) by Decision

Could be in Kunlun unless he is in some 5 year Enfusion contract with 5 fights a year already/by the end of tonight.

Could be in Kunlun unless he is in some 5 year Enfusion contract with 5 fights a year already/by the end of tonight.
Kunlun will have a way to get him,dude clearly beat Bon,they will do everything to have him

we still have to see Semeleer against other top level opponents like Allazov-Sitthichai-Grigorian

but it was a big night for the guy,beat a good fighter who is Khamal and the elite Superbon

"Work like a holiday" yes bon...you sure looked like you were "on holiday".

if he loses to marat he can say bye bye to the top

we still have to see Semeleer against other top level opponents like Allazov-Sitthichai-Grigorian

but it was a big night for the guy,beat a good fighter who is Khamal and the elite Superbon

i'm not that impressed tbh,i hope kunlun won't hype him like crazy like they did with mohamed just to trash him the first time he doesn't meet their expectations...

i'm not that impressed tbh,i hope kunlun won't hype him like crazy like they did with mohamed just to trash him the first time he doesn't meet their expectations...
he haves very good offensive skills but not good defensive skills,pretty much step in and out to avoid strikes.

he needs more fights against good opponents to be established

The Buakaw fight announcement was sorta funny.
The best in the world Buakaw....the best fighter in the world...Buakaw the best fighter in the world. Literally right next to Superbon and after they just ended their 16-man tournament.

thats a good one

if buakaw does right he can mess this guy body section,especially with enfusion rules who allow effective clinch

so if selenito goes number one on liver...and bua def him...buakaw gonna get number one lmfao

that was a bad loss for bon,but even Sitthichai already had a bad loss against Salvador(good level) in 2015 and against elite level superbon

He now haves the "obligation" on defeating Grigorian at kunlun to maintain his consistence,and maybe in the future avenge his loss

at least he lost to a guy who seemed to be good,but still needed to see if he can reallt belong to elite

Back