Trump impeachment vote fails overwhelmingly

It's because now that you have watched it, it is in the front of your mind. You're just noticing a pattern that was always there, but new information in your mind allowed you to see that pattern.

Well that's the obvious answer, so i'd already thought of it. But it doesn't pass muster, since I'd have recognised the characters from memes when seeing the show for the first time, rather than the other way around.

That happened with Archer.

To bet? Over a forum? Like bragging rights or something?

Eh. Not really. Like i said. If something substantial does come out ill come on here and say so. Unfortunately despite all the man power and press this has got nothing substantial ( at least to my eye) has come out..

And (this is just imo) its getting to the point of being legitimately embarrassing.

Ill say this. They better pray they do find something actually substantial for all this talk. At this point I don’t really see it happening

But i suppose anything is possible
I'll bet him.

Very true, our country has never been as stupid as it is now.

Statements such as this is what will really win him the election. I believe people tend to vote using more emotion than intelligence but that doesn’t necessarily make them dumb. The whole “our country is stupid”, “dumb Americans” crowd will just fuel his re-election

Also obligatory...That was it!!!?

Statements such as this is what will really win him the election. I believe people tend to vote using more emotion than intelligence but that doesn’t necessarily make them dumb. The whole “our country is stupid”, “dumb Americans” crowd will just fuel his re-election

Also obligatory...That was it!!!?

The republican party was just won over by a democrat who spent his life being known as a spoiled rich kid famous for being a shitty businessman desperate for attention. He's currently lying to his base daily as they blindly defend him out of nothing but party loyalty even when it's detrimental to their own interests.

There's never been a party in power that historically stupid. If you support or vote for that, you are in fact a stupid person.

If that reality being explained to you makes you vote for Trump, you're even stupider than I thought. So if "things like that" will win him an election, stupid people are voting for him. Very, very stupid people.

Back