alt-Right women are upset that alt-Right Men are treating them terribly

Who's going to do decide who's attractive and not? You?

If the women aren't doing anything bad, (apart from just existing) and it's the men, why should they be punished? What kind of backwards logic is it to ban the people who are able to restrain themselves to "protect" the ones who can't? That's very similar to the logic behind forcefully veiling women in Islamic countries.

What's the era of HR? The era where you can't sexually harass women at work anymore ;'''''( ?

Also just watched the Lauren Southern video on "Why I'm not married" and she says one of the stupidest things I've heard in defense of her position. This is the 1st time I've ever listened to/read anything from her so I hope this isn't common.

She states that she's longing for an age they never lived in and want to recreate something they never grew up being taught or understood.

I hope the flaws here are obvious. How can you long for an era that you never lived in? What exactly is the basis for that longing, why would you believe that it's better than the current era? If someone said they longed for the era of Medieval Europe, people would hopefully stop and explain just why Europe stopped being Medieval Europe. Just because you like knights and shit doesn't change everything else that was required for that era to exist - like hereditary power structures, absence of rights and divine government leadership.

The second component is wanting to recreate something they never grew up being taught or understood. You cannot recreate something that you have no experience with or didn't get to properly understand, at least not accurately. It's destined for failure. The era of "traditional" values that she's claiming she wants to recreate absolutely would have expected her to be married by 22, uneducated, and with at least 1 child by now. How she can defend needing time to find herself and finish her education while wanting to recreate a world that specifically said women shouldn't waste time doing that is characteristic of poorly thought out ideological positions.

It's the economic equivalent of the people who want to recreate the economic environment of post-WW2 America but don't want to recreate the higher tax brackets that came with it.

Kind of like how trannies "feeeeeellll" like something they never were....
Hmmmmm.....

Salon is one of the leftist publications trying to normalize pedophilia.

16.png

Wait....do you think that a guy who is attracted to kids by no choice of his own but actively fights his feelings and refuses to engage in them is a "monster"? You don't feel bad for that guy in the slightest that he has to live with that pathology and cannot even talk about it or try to seek treatment without being ostracized?

Yet you are willing to deflect in support of Republican candidates who are attracted to kids and do act on it.

God, you right wingers are the worst. It's one thing for you to do as you typically do and completely reject nuance to speak in absolutes. But it's another thing to do so in blatant contradiction of your partisan affiliations.

I will never take anything from Roosh seriously. I didn't even like him during his PUA days. I'm genuinely surprised to find that he founded that site you linked but it seems like a natural evolution for him (not PUA's or alt-right supporters in general, just him).

I actually like the current version of Roosh more now that he does not to the PUA stuff or at least emphasize it. Now his focus seems to be on societal decay.

I like his current analysis of where feminism and secularism is taking society. On the other hand some of his views on women are to extreme for me and seem to be more of a caricature of a subset of cosmopolitanism women put on women as a whole. You've seen pictures of me I am a pretty average looking guy and I've successfully dated many women and my approach is pretty much smiling and saying hi. The PUA stuff is to cynical for me. It presupposes you need to con women somehow. I frankly don't want anything to do with those types of women.

I actually like the current version of Roosh more now that he does not to the PUA stuff or at least emphasize it. Now his focus seems to be on societal decay.

I like his current analysis of where feminism and secularism is taking society. On the other hand some of his views on women are to extreme for me and seem to be more of a caricature of a subset of cosmopolitanism women put on women as a whole. You've seen pictures of me I am a pretty average looking guy and I've successfully dated many women and my approach is pretty much smiling and saying hi. The PUA stuff is to cynical for me. It presupposes you need to con women somehow. I frankly don't want anything to do with those types of women.

I studied PUA's, hypnosis and NLP back when I thought I'd be doing more trial work with juries. I think there are valuable principles that can be applied to our profession. Although Ross Jefferies isn't the type of PUA that anyone should find supportable, his focus on language and scripts can certainly play a role in drafting opening and closing statements or in structuring your cross examination line of questions.

That said, my issue with Roosh was always that he seemed bitter and angry even as a PUA. If his analysis of feminism and secularism stems from the same place that his energy in his PUA days came from, it's like asking someone who hates cows to wax philosophical on ice cream and cheese. You're not going to get genuine analysis, you're going to get anaylsis that presupposes the negative.

Back