Plot to Assassinate U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May By Islamic Militants Is Foiled By MI5

Must have been Asians

original.jpg

I knew it!! God damn Asians!!

Yeah .... no obfuscation from the media ...

niZsEU4rQgqFGmJuBU54yitbpgRozQiMLsN-AmF5QMc.png

Here the news refers to the Manchester bomber, not as a Muslim, not as an Arab .... nope, a BRITISH BORN SOCCER FAN ....

You have your head in the sand.

Hang on, I thought we were talking about the UK media using terms like 'Asian' to deflect from Islam? Pretty sure that's a US (or maybe Aus?) news channel mate. Although I do agree that's a pretty ridiculous way to describe him.

Interesting how you ignored the rest of my post also.

I guess they have changed tactics to picking folk up, rather than just following them till they do something.

Hang on, I thought we were talking about the UK media using terms like 'Asian' to deflect from Islam? Pretty sure that's a US (or maybe Aus?) news channel mate. Although I do agree that's a pretty ridiculous way to describe him.

That "soccer fan" meme was born last summer, when the Aussie media fumbled with their news spin:

Last edited:
That "soccer fan" meme was born last summer, when the Aussie media fumbled with their news spin:

Might as well have said man who breathes air lmao. I love how the media thinks we are all so stupid. Want to see a real moron find a journalist at a party and talk to them about anything

Might as well have said man who breathes air lmao. I love how the media thinks we are all so stupid. Want to see a real moron find a journalist at a party and talk to them about anything

The comments were hilarious, and the Aussie news channel's subsequent excuse that they just wanted to paint the whole picture of the perpetrator just added more to the hilarity.

I got a chuckle out of this response:

Back