Sweden: Migration responsible for 300% increase in HIV cases

I can't associate with either of the parties. When I look at the two major parties, I don't see myself or my values really represented at all. There's no reason for me to pretend to like one of them, I don't feel even the slightest inclination to fake it.
I agree. I was a lifelong independent until 2012 when I had recently moved to a closed primary state and wanted to vote for Ron Paul in the Republican primary, so I registered as a Republican. I'm still much more of an independent at heart. If I still lived in an open primary state I never would have became a Republican and I'm currently considering becoming a registered independent again.

I agree. I was a lifelong independent until 2012 when I had recently moved to a closed primary state and wanted to vote for Ron Paul in the Republican primary, so I registered as a Republican. I'm still much more of an independent at heart. If I still lived in an open primary state I never would have became a Republican and I'm currently considering becoming a registered independent again.

I'm in the same boat. I live in a closed primary state, so I have to be registered as a Democrat or Republican. If that was not the case then I'd be registered as an Independent. I have voted for all Democrat presidents, but I voted for Maryland's current Republican governor (Hogan). I most likely would have voted for Kasich if he made it to the general election.

oh man, how will they ever survive with 6,273 ill people in a country of 10mil

Hey you are not going to keep the Breitbart subscription rate up with that kind of fact based analysis!!!!

See, the issue I have with this is that the same people who attack others for pretending to be victims are constantly pretending to be victims on here.

I haven't really mentioned it, but one of the most interesting things to me has been watching people scoff at black people for believing police mistreat them, then throw tantrums on Sherdog because they think moderators mistreat them.

Think about that for a minute.

Well said

Some of the biggest snowflakes are actually on the right

We live in a world of constant attack from trannies and statistically insignificant increases in HIV. Who is really asking for a safe space????

I would assume most of you would think "Well it's cool because no smart white woman would sleep with a foreigner", but then I'm supposing your next logical step would be "those aids filled heathens will rape all the white women", correct?

Why would we think like you? That is very presumptuous.

Well said

Some of the biggest snowflakes are actually on the right

We live in a world of constant attack from trannies and statistically insignificant increases in HIV. Who is really asking for a safe space????

If it wasn't for the left pushing for free sex, homosex and beastiality we wouldn't even have aids

e12.png

The HIV whistles... they do nothing!

People stopped dying of aids long before this increase happened.

poor migrants; all of those HIV victims caused by one filthy infected swede

Diversity is our greatest strength. Let's not be selfish and share our diversity with other countries.

+ most of them probably live in shitty conditions unlike swedes lol

been to sweden, its pretty sweet there + work/state benefits are insaneeee
It’s like when people post about how the rape rate in Germany has “skyrocketed”... even though the US rape rate is still like six times as high...

The increase in HIV cases due to massive migration stimulated scientific research. That's a good thing.

It’s like when people post about how the rape rate in Germany has “skyrocketed”... even though the US rape rate is still like six times as high...

It's really only because Sweden (and West Germany, too) was the envy of the world some decades ago, with its social structure. Sexual assault, crime, violence, etc. were nearly eliminated entirely. I could remember walking the streets of Stockholm as a foreigner kid, with no worry in the world, without any regard for the time. With the migrant policy, and its impact on the society, this is no longer the case. I already have personal experience with the crimes that are committed there, and I cannot help but to think that it shouldn't be happening.

The Finns by nature are a more violent type of folk, more cynical, more "war-worn", but as our society seems to "progress" in regards to crime, Sweden seems to be regressing. The "big brother" is starting to seem like he's no longer as infallible as he was. He can no longer be regarded as a leading example in all aspects of the society. It seems that we are on a more even level now.

Part of why Sweden is being paraded around now, is due to envy and jealousy, of course. But also due to respect. The Swedes, by right, should be doing incredibly well. They are good-natured, and have not taken part in the world's ills, for centuries. They are productive, they are innovative, they are most certainly "progressive". They deserve the best that the world can offer.

Why they essentially choose to "punish" themselves by taking elements from failed societies, is beyond me, but that is their choice, and they're going to have to live with it.

Hopefully this increase does not mean few migrants are spreading it to native swedes, and instead just lots of migrants with disease being counted and included in national stat, without actually spreading it to native swedes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back