Invicta FC 26 Maia vs Niedzwiedz

yea i'm on medeiros, too. was hoping +400 would go up, but so far it's been bet down a lil.. maybe +380 is fine.. but not going big here. not sure how committed medeiros is to MMA anymore, hasn't she talked about retirement? girl has serious wmma wrestling, tho. maybe that's enough to keep it on feet against dern?

leaning pass on the other two fights.

tempted by montenegro +250ish but man, jandiroba's bjj is LEGIT from the looks of it. largely untested in mma but just gonna see what she offers here.

porto should edge dudieva but it might be a little too close for comfort if dudieva edges rd1 before gassing a bit etc... unless porto line improves =P

porto takes this easy. big play for me. dudieva is terrible. not sure how she wins this. everyone gets up when she manages to take them down. porto can reverse too. duds a turtle on her back. porto way ahead grappling wise and striking

Unibet and ohmbet has Invicta lines up, any other euro bookies ?
Betsafe pulled their lines early

porto takes this easy. big play for me. dudieva is terrible. not sure how she wins this. everyone gets up when she manages to take them down. porto can reverse too. duds a turtle on her back. porto way ahead grappling wise and striking
I really like Porto too and I agree, Didueva is terrible. But Porto missed weight and she looked a bit off at the face off. IDK if she is sick or injured but I'm assuming there is something wrong with her. Seems like she tried her best to make weight too, 127.6 isn't far off so who knows how badly she drained herself, parlay that into her already suspect gas tank. I should also note, she missed weight vs Roxanne and still won that fight.

At -200 I'm staying away, even though I still think Porto should win easy.

Invicta 26 Risk: 425
Maia +155: 100 for 155 / Niedzwiedz
Medeiros +380: 25 for 95 / Dern
Morandin -167: 250 for 150 / Novaes
port-dudieva: idk
montenegro-jandiroba: idk
Brown +135: 50 for 67.50 / simpson
---

about set. should be fun. hope i didn't go too big on morandin w/the little info I do have, but i think it's a good bet.

Unibet and ohmbet has Invicta lines up, any other euro bookies ?
Betsafe pulled their lines early

888 has Invicta lines. In general as well they have alot of lesser followed mma events on their site for betting.

Invicta 26 Risk: 425
Maia +155: 100 for 155 / Niedzwiedz
Medeiros +380: 25 for 95 / Dern
Morandin -167: 250 for 150 / Novaes
port-dudieva: idk
montenegro-jandiroba: idk
Brown +135: 50 for 67.50 / simpson
---

about set. should be fun. hope i didn't go too big on morandin w/the little info I do have, but i think it's a good bet.
take jandiroba. she talks a good game at least. says shes ready for a title shot already. and montenegro is bad

from a little tape i think jandirba is the right side even at this price
i watched dudieva last 3 fights back. she has only fought once a year. terrible. lots of value on porto. dud just tries to do everything with muscle , no technique. but its not like she is overpowering girls that way either

take jandiroba. she talks a good game at least. says shes ready for a title shot already. and montenegro is bad

from a little tape i think jandirba is the right side even at this price
i watched dudieva last 3 fights back. she has only fought once a year. terrible. lots of value on porto. dud just tries to do everything with muscle , no technique. but its not like she is overpowering girls that way either

me passing on any fight is basically me saying "i think there might be more value on the favorite" - haha.

(that said i have juice laid on a fighter in each invicta, bellator, and ufc this week right now! i'm branching out, mofo's!)

Won me over, betting Maia +150

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12...nifer-maia-turned-down-tuf-26-opportunity-ufc

"I trained hard to put on a great fight and a good title defense,” said Maia, who looks for her sixth straight victory in MMA. "We’ll see if the UFC calls me or if they will wait a little bit. We’ll see."

"I’m getting better every day,” she continued. "This camp was one of the best I’ve ever done. The plan is to evolve every time you prepare for a fight, and I had fantastic support from my teams. I continued doing what I always did, only better, and fixed the mistakes I did in my last fight."

"I know that she’s a judoka, also has some jiu-jitsu skills,” Maia said. "Based on what I watched in her fights, I know it’s going to be a war, a tough fight, but that’s what I trained for. I’m focused, and I will get the win.

"I believe she will do what she always does: stand and trade a little bit, but always bringing the fight to where she does best, which is taking her opponent down and fighting there. I worked on my takedown defense, to avoid going to the ground, but if we do there, I won’t be in trouble.

"I’ve fought some great opponents throughout my career, like Vanessa Porto and Leslie Smith, so it’s always a new challenge. The fact that she’s still undefeated doesn’t scare me at all."

Invicta FC 26 Risk $717.00

Jennifer Maia (+145) vs Agnieszka Niedzwiedz $100.00 for $145.00
Jennifer Maia (+115) vs Agnieszka Niedzwiedz $100.00 for $115.00
Kaline Medeiros (+400) vs Mackenzie Dern $50.00 for $200.00
Janaisa Morandin (-167) vs Kinberly Novaes $167.00 for $100.00
Vanessa Porto (-200) vs Milana Dudieva $150.00 for $75.00
Amy Montenegro (+225) vs Virna Jandiroba $50.00 for $112.50
Amber Brown (+135) vs Tessa Simpson $100.00 for $135.00

had to take 1.44 porto. would of taken worse. wish had 1.53 available

LOL prince going for an arm triangle from bottom half guard, good luck with that

Just tuned in for the 2nd fight on the card.

Hopefully we see another nip slip like we did last weekend.

0.66u on Porto/maia double @3.60
Would like to bet singles, but only had this amount available atm

Amy "the crouching tiger" Montenegro

Damn bodog really behind on these bets, 3 fights have ended already and the payout is not showing up smh

morandin is like a little pitbull, reminds me a bit of andrade.

morandin is like a little pitbull, reminds me a bit of andrade.

Yeah I'm impressed with her tenacity and non stop pressure. Should've definitely bet more units on her but im relatively new to invicta

Back