Invicta FC 26 Maia vs Niedzwiedz

Not sure how you could give any of the first 3 rounds to Maia.

Nunes the goat lol u guys mustve won solid money on her as the dog against ronda

Wtf fuck that... that’s a robbery Maia did dick other than the first like 2 minutes of the fight.

clean sweep tonight but only small stakes.

Like piglord, I had Maia winning round 2 (most of it, Aga won the very end of it), 4 & 5. So UD Maia for me, but should have been 48-47 for Maia.

Invicta 26 Net: +347.50
Maia +155: 100 for 155
Medeiros +380: 25 for 95
Morandin -167: 250 for 150
Brown +135: 50 for 67.50

---
fun stuff!

brown sweet sub early.

morandin fight was pretty much as expected, but novaes a little more durable than expected. easy 30-27 and going pretty big on little info was rewarded in this instance! (and man morandin is cute! haha)

no regrets on medeiros.. 0.25u worth the risk heh. made the fight more fun than it would've been i guess. dern impressed me more in this fight than any of her previous, though.. in more ways than one. level of opposition, and MANNN can she flow when it hits the mat. impressed with her progression.

maia fight i'm RELIEVED on the decision.. she obviously got rd 4 and rd 5 (and that's what i was banking on, so that feels good) -- but i thought there was a chance she could lose 48-47.. i was pretty shocked to hear 3 49-46's for her... she was EDGING most of each of the first 3 rounds but the bigger moments were niedzwiedz's.. so just worried more than anything.. happy the doggie bettors got rewarded as usual hehe =P

on the other two, was right on the dudieva-porto fight.. dudieva just can't keep up the pace after the first round. but she's strong early. -- and yea, that jandiroba girl is a legit grappler.

Fuckin bodog still hasnt cashed my bet on Maia yet... and on top of that they cancelled three bets I made a couple minutes before the fights on: Morandin, Porto, and Jandiroba. Sent them an email and will call them tomorrow. Smh.. fuckers

0.66u on Porto/maia double @3.60
Would like to bet singles, but only had this amount available atm

Made a small, but much needed profit.
Thanks everybody for contributing to this thread with info.

Back