UFC 219... Are you buying it on ppv?

Of course! I buy every ppv and tell my fiends to buy it at their houses, too.

Really, tho. This is a question for reddit, not sherdog....

really bro? u had to add that at the end? comeee on mannnn

There's still no main event but other than that it's OK. I probably wont buy it. I'll just watch the next day online like I did for the last event.

I literally despise people who create threads like this garbage and are too lazy to post the card in the OP.

TS, you are sub-human

I literally despise people who create threads like this garbage and are too lazy to post the card in the OP.

TS, you are sub-human

i literally cant stand dk heads who are too lazy to look up the fight card themselves u lazy sack of shit. u shudda just went into a diff thread instead of spewing ur shit here. smh

i literally cant stand dk heads who are too lazy to look up the fight card themselves u lazy sack of shit. u shudda just went into a diff thread instead of spewing ur shit here. smh

I would respond to your message, but your inept dysfunction with English usage implies that your cro magnon brain would only swell into an invective-filled rage and I don't have time for all that.

Absolutely not.

ive said multiple times i have zero respect for Cyborg as a martial artist or person, she is a career cheater and shouldnt be in the UFC.

i refuse to buy any card she is on.

I would respond to your message, but your inept dysfunction with English usage implies that your cro magnon brain would only swell into an invective-filled rage and I don't have time for all that.

lol @getting enraged on a sherdog forum. ill post the fight card for u if i ever make another thread like this just for you. see, everyone wins :)

lol @getting enraged on a sherdog forum. ill post the fight card for u if i ever make another thread like this just for you. see, everyone wins :)

More winky faces and abbreviated letters for words, please.

It's going to be 10x worse after Khabib drops out of the co main a day before the fight
Agreed. The Khabib vs Barboza fight is one of those matchups that I'm gonna have to see them both there on the scales at the weigh ins for me to believe it. I have a dubious feeling about this fight happening, I hope I am wrong

I will buy whatever PPV Conor is on. I want my money's worth.

bump..

fukn horrible card, fuck dana for tryng to rob people!! i hope this event does less than 100k buys and the ufc lose their fkn shirt tonight!!!

hope the last two fights are good at least

Back