Recent fights/results/news from Europe

that was a bad loss for bon,but even Sitthichai already had a bad loss against Salvador(good level) in 2015 and against elite level superbon

He now haves the "obligation" on defeating Grigorian at kunlun to maintain his consistence,and maybe in the future avenge his loss

at least he lost to a guy who seemed to be good,but still needed to see if he can reallt belong to elite

he looked tired and unreactive...ugly fight

he looked tired and unreactive...ugly fight
well but a loss is a loss

time to him defeat an elite Grigorian to maintan his his top of the montain position along with sitthichai

well but a loss is a loss

time to him defeat an elite Grigorian to maintan his his top of the montain position along with sitthichai

ah yes sure,he lost and prob at this point is a good thing for him to get his "hunger" back.

Hated how Bon was ranked no 1 P4P just because he beat sittichai. I get how some people think beating sittichai puts you at number one because sittichai was at number 1 but its a lot more complicated. Sittichai knows how to handle a variety of styles in kickboxing a lot better than superbon and it was disrespectful to take away everything sittichai had accomplished in kickboxing just because he had a close loss to bon. Superbon is 1 - 1 against sittichai because he understands thai style. That's it. Doesn't make him overall a better kickboxer. He still needs to prove himself more before he gets that rank.

The superbon/marat fight will be interesting.

Hated how Bon was ranked no 1 P4P just because he beat sittichai. I get how some people think beating sittichai puts you at number one because sittichai was at number 1 but its a lot more complicated. Sittichai knows how to handle a variety of styles in kickboxing a lot better than superbon and it was disrespectful to take away everything sittichai had accomplished in kickboxing just because he had a close loss to bon. Superbon is 1 - 1 against sittichai because he understands thai style. That's it. Doesn't make him overall a better kickboxer. He still needs to prove himself more before he gets that rank.

The superbon/marat fight will be interesting.

"take away everything sittichai has accomplished"??? lol when did this happen?
sittichai has been number one on combatpress all this time,wlf marketed him as number one in china...glory number one and kunlun,well it was his decision not to do it....so no need to be so dramatic,every fighter bon included can lose his spot vs fighters who proved less than him.

"take away everything sittichai has accomplished"??? lol when did this happen?
sittichai has been number one on combatpress all this time,wlf marketed him as number one in china...glory number one and kunlun,well it was his decision not to do it....so no need to be so dramatic,every fighter bon included can lose his spot vs fighters who proved less than him.
Liverkick has him at number 2 behind superbon and also saw it somewhere else a while ago. Even someone on this forum had kaew and superbon ahead of him.

I wasn't being dramatic. Just saying how it is. Your the one acting dramatic about my comment because you dont like sittichai and its obvious. Cant be asked to go through all the messages but there has been plenty of times where you've shown your dislike for sittichai. I remember you complaining about how he didn't up the pressure against Hasan Toy yet I didn't see any complaints in some of the fights where superbon wasn't aggressive. You were hating on sittichai for taking part in the WLF tournament and so many other things. You know its true lol.

to be honest i dont think anyone here ever "hated" sitthichai or acted like he is overrated or something

liking a fighter more than the other didnt mean that you dislike the guy,also people like superbon and Allazov because they make things more interesting,it wouldnt be cool if Sitthichai didnt had anyone capable to beat him...

to be honest i dont think anyone here ever "hated" sitthichai or acted like he is overrated or something
I never called him a hater but he has made comments in the past which show he's not very fond of sittichai for some reason.

i think you are the last person who should speak about being biased.
your irrational and compulsive "admiration" for certain fighters make you think a simple discussion or a critique is "hate".

nobody even mention sittichai,you had to make it about him!
in fact we were just saying how bon's fight was bad and needs to beat marat to be credible again. maybe i should wish him a painful and slow death to make my disappointment more clear.

it's not that i (or others) don't like sittichai,it's more i don't like how you force ppl to like him the way you do,immune from any criticism or personal opinion.

be grateful we are talking about him,at least someone is..

i think you are the last person who should speak about being biased..
I think some on this forum confuse being biased with being passionate. I remember @Yodsanan calling me a fanboy a few months ago just because I thought Petpanomrung would beat Roosmalen. Seems like I cant have an opinion about certain fighters anymore without being called a fanboy or biased.

nobody even mention sittichai,you had to make it about him!
My comment was more about the P4P rankings. I've been saying this about Bon for a while now. Having him ahead of sittichai or Kaew didn't make sense.

it's not that i (or others) don't like sittichai,it's more i don't like how you force ppl to like him the way you do,immune from any criticism or personal opinion.
Now you're being dramatic. I never force anyone to like anyone. Talking fondly of someone and forcing people to like someone are 2 different things.

be grateful we are talking about him,at least someone is.
You see was this necessary? You're just proving my point. Be grateful your talking about him? This is a kickboxing subforum and hes the P4P king. Why wouldn't you talk about him from time to time? That's like the boxing forum not mentioning Terence Crawford or Lomachenko. And he is quite famous outside of Thailand among the kickboxing fans but kickboxing as a sport is not that big to begin with.

could care less about someone being a fan of someone, your threads on the other hand. :rolleyes:

no you proved my point actually....the point you see yourself as a passionate fan whereby the others are just "haters" when they are just talking about something they care about just on terms you don't like or don't agree with...

of course it's normal to speak about sittichai...you said he's the number one but you keep treating him like he's the oliver twist of kb

could care less about someone being a fan of someone, your threads on the other hand. :rolleyes:
I know how crazy my threads can be sometimes but I dont really care. Sometimes I get an idea and I express it. Some of the ideas are unrealistic but you cant say if they ever came to fruition you wouldn't tune in.

I think open mindedness and different ideas is a good thing and I'd advice anyone to not be afraid to express themselves on here as long as they're being respectful.

Well before Sittichai and Superbon fought i was saying Superbon would beat Sittichai. But i still thik Sittichai is the better kickboxer. Superbon is more exciting to watch but he has had some lackluster performances while Sittichai always come out on top no matter the quality of his opponent. I feel like Superbon has struggled against some fighters that perhaps even Buakaw would have finished.

im hoping since petchtanong won the 67kg enfusion title they set up a rematch with bulid.

there are plenty of fighters who are not at top levels and never will be, who are amazing and exciting to see...there's no need to be the best of the best to impress people or deserve a following.
who cares if sittichai is the number one p4p,who cares if bon will never be buakaw and allazov will never be the next giorgio....some fighters got more heart than others.

deal with it.

Back