Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Is it really possible to change your voice? I mean, sure, you can force yourself to speak at a different frequency but a natural change in voice?

Not from what i've seen. I had a call a couple of months ago and someone gave me the heads up that the "woman" from the other company was formerly a man. It just sounded like a guy. Not even close to a manly sounding woman. I was like, WTF?

Not from what i've seen. I had a call a couple of months ago and someone gave me the heads up that the "woman" from the other company was formerly a man. It just sounded like a guy. Not even close to a manly sounding woman. I was like, WTF?

That's an interesting scenario; if the person in question puts forth no effort to present themselves as something and then feigns offense when someone gets it wrong. I'm a live and let live type of dude but if you're going to leave the domain of normal behavior you have to be a lot more forgiving when people get it wrong. If a natural change in voice doesn't happen the man->woman might just need to adopt a higher than natural frequency while talking; also, women tend to use different speech patterns and typically have a feminine approach to conversation as well. There's very clearly more than physical presentation when it comes to transitioning.

There's also the chance that the person in question doesn't care about this stuff while doing business and only in their personal life.

It's clearly homosexual if you don't fapp to my pictures.IMG_20170317_055321_081.jpg

IMG_20170726_224836_602.jpg

Here we got a top talent world wide known fighter. Next to him on the right is JZ Calvacante.

IMG_20171021_182220_435.jpg

don't remember if i ever posted a picture, so here are a few for good measure.

unnamed-2.jpg unnamed.jpg

upload_2017-12-7_19-22-47.png

Savant in colour this time. About a year ago shopping with my ex.

don't remember if i ever posted a picture, so here are a few for good measure.

View attachment 309413 View attachment 309415
tucker-dale-vs-evil-tyler-labine.png

Back