@jerryisgood
@Timurd123
@Joedaman55
@jester2trife
@Sadistics
@EzFlyer
@jjwvic

HFupdi3.jpg

Congrats to @Timurd123 for winning a pretty fun event. We now have 2 more UFC events in 2017, and the action doesn't look like it will slow down this month.

The front page is now updated.

p.s. What do you guys think about a $10 buy-in event for UFC 219 later this month?

We have room for 3 more people in the Lawler vs. RDA event.

E0aZTey.jpg

Congrats to @Rebel_LioN for taking down another event. This was a tricky card, but he managed to continue his winning streak.

Note: @Sadistics forgot to remove Tim Elliott from his team, so @Rebel_LioN lucked out in the end.

E0aZTey.jpg

Congrats to @Rebel_LioN for taking down another event. This was a tricky card, but he managed to continue his winning streak.

Note: @Sadistics forgot to remove Tim Elliott from his team, so @Rebel_LioN lucked out in the end.

Who would you have drafted then @Sadistics ? Ya probably would have drafted some bum anyways, lol jk. Like i said though I’m comin for that number 1 spot with least amount of games played >:)

Man y’all should see what i almost pulled off in vegas this weekend... some straight oceans 11 shit except the sportsbetting version.

Does anyone know if i can use draftkings with a VPN (not permitted to use in australia)

if I can play with a VPN would withdrawals be restricted due to not being allowed here?

man i forgot to pay my taxes on 2016 dk's -- i swear it makes me not wanna do dk anymore, haha.

We have two spots available in the Cyborg vs. Holm event.

M3uZHVR.jpg

After a rough second half of 2017, the king has finally reclaimed his crown...

@PuertoRican took down one of the most difficult and skilled events of the year, where he had to sift through a bunch of shit just to find his win.

On another note, a lot of Sherdog members on the west coast of USA haven't been able to post for several days, and I am one of them. You can read more about it here: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...ely-avatars-post-box-etc-not-loading.3682915/

Back