Prime Rankings Top27 / Class of 2017

Are you a new or old-school Prime Voter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always appreciate anyone who is willing to take the time out of their busy day to post pictures of hot ass chicks, thanks again...
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F05%2Ftumblr_mm8jt5fvaJ1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif
Aye, I second this post with authority!!!

Cool. Your polls are fun.
Keep up the good work!

Man....could see a few more blondes in the competitions.

Well, in the Rankings, there's Scarlet Johansson, Sarah Jean Underwood, Shakira, Stacy Kiebler, Hillary Duff, Elisha Cuthbert, and Torrie Wilson.

Not enough blondes for you?

Hard fought list!

I can't really argue with the over-all ratings. I might rearrange them a little, but this list is sound.

They started to gain popularity in P&M alittle over two years ago, but they weren't organized and were very random. No rankings or tournaments.

I think this was the most successful VS thread way back then. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jennifer-love-hewitt-vs-jessica-alba.3143099/

Then, the unofficial champion was crowned, by beating alot of random babes - Alexandra Daddario.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/tory-lane-vs-alexandra-daddario.3362651/

And then Daddario was beat by Sierra Egan.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/sierra-skye-vs-milana-vayntrub.3354877/
Which led to one of the biggest VS matches in the early era of VS polls, Sierra Skye VS Angie Varona.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/title-fight-angie-varona-vs-sierra-egan.3487685/
Later surpassed by Angie Varona VS Alexandra Daddario.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/angie-varona-vs-alexandra-daddario.3426699/

But Pcptornado started to lose interest in doing polls, so I started to take up the opportunity to do tournaments, add win/loss records, and make a rankings system.

They were an off-shoot of Pcptornado's polls. His poll question / judging criteria was 'If each babe were infront of you, which one WOOD you?'

When some babes currently in their 40s & 50s, and the posted pics were of their 20s & 30s, were beating babes that were currently in their 20s with recent pics posted... I had objections.

And I wasn't a fan of ugly pics of the babes being posted, to sway votes to the other poll option.

So, I started doing 'Prime' polls - posting pics of girls who were 30 years old or over, and the pics were of their 'Prime,' the most physically attractive phase of their career. And in some cases, the babes in their 30s and 40s are far more attractive than how they looked in their 20s.

And it made the ugly/unflattering/current pictures being posted, irrelevant.

What's the difference between 'Prime,' 'Prime SemiFinals,' 'PrimeFinals' and 'Prime Rankings' threads?

'Primes' are the official match of that month's tournament, either the first or second rounds. 16 babes are in 8 polls at the beginning of the month. Those 8 babes that win move on to the 2nd round, and those are also labeled 'Prime.' The 4 that win in the 2nd round go onto the two SemiFinals matches, and the two winners go onto the PrimeFinals to determine who's that month's winner.

That's how monthly tournaments are conducted.

The two losers of that month's SemiFinals are put in a match to determine the 3rd place of the tournament, and the 3rd placer may be ranked. The winner of the month gets to be put in matches high up in the rankings. 2nd place is put in matches half way up the rankings. 3rd placers are put in matches low in the rankings.

"Are you ever going to do any 'current' matches, with 18-29 year old babes?

Stay tuned... :D

Wanted to say thank you for joining the Prime Tag List, and Prime Threads & Polls are here for your enjoyment to add to the Sherdog Community.

Please visit the Prime polls whenever you log in and vote regularly because they are only open for a minimum of 84 hours - half a week - and are closed so the results will be made final and the winner may advance in the tournament or be granted a higher status in the rankings.

If you have a suggestion for a babe you'd like to see in a tournament, PM me. I enjoy open and respectful communication with anyone who visits the threads and votes in the polls.

Below is the Prime Top 27, Class of 2017, who Sherdoggers have voted to be the 27 hottest Prime babes over the course of 200+ polls throughout the year. I hope to make a larger and more complete rankings with as many as 50 babes by the end of 2019, and I hope you will be a part of that project.

Oh, and for those who are wondering if I always make two polls a day, that's a big nope. Two polls/day is usually for the first rounds of tournaments at the beginning of every month, summarizing 8 polls within 4 days.
I usually post one poll a day, Monday through Saturday. In this month's case, I've had to put the neccessary amount of polls needed for the month completed by the 20th, so I can take the rest of the month off.

If you guys have any questions, I'd be happy to answer all of them in the thread

First.
Let me say this year has been the most fun year I've ever had on Sherdog and I owe it to you guys. Whether you vote in every poll or stop in every weekend to see what polls are still open, you are valued. I put in the effort to keep these interesting with you in mind.

Second.
If you haven't noticed, the numbers of vote counts have significantly risen in the past two weeks. October's PrimeFinals had a grand total of 226 votes, and November's PrimeFinals had 427. WTF happened? I came up with the idea of sending long-time and active Sherdoggers PMs with invites to check out the PrimeFinals and asked if they'd like to be added to the tag list. Many have accepted.

Not all accepted. Some just checked out the PrimeFinals, voted, and said no thanks to the tag list invite. But, this certainly is a game-changer, and I'll be inviting more members to check out the Prime threads for months to come.

Third.
I'm not sure how well this is going to be recieved, but here it is... I'm resetting all Wins/Losses in every babe's record. This includes every babe on the Rankings.

Why? Because there was a few months in which the vote counts in every poll were abysmal. Like in May... look at this poll between Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel - Barely over 150 votes.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/primes-jessica-alba-vs-jessica-biel.3522667/
How would this match go down today? Well, we'll see. But not soon. Rematches will not take place within a year of the original match.

I'm certainly interested in remaking this tie, sometime in the future.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/primes-exhibition-vida-guerra-vs-olivia-wilde.3555633/

And there's been a few ranking matches in which were decided by 1 vote.

Rematches, just like UFC Rematches, are going to be interesting with the increased vote counts. And obviously, I'm not going to be making rematches when the original match ended in a 70/30 spread.

If you guys have any questions, I'd be happy to answer all of them in the thread.

When Prime Matches were first created as a seperate division from 'Current' matches, I just asked permission from PCPtornado to use his tag list.

When the vote counts reached bottom-levels, I came up with the brilliant idea of adding everybody that voted in a month into a new tag list... over 600 members... and the highest vote count the matches had was 260, and it quickly went back down to 200.

So, I recognized the mistake made by not asking permission to everybody if they'd like to be on the tag list. That's what the current tag list is. Everybody on it has either clicked on 'Yes, add me to the list,' on a poll, accepted a PM invite, or stated in a thread they'd like to be added to the list.

Every three months, there'll be a poll asking everybody if they'd like to stay on the list. Those that say 'Please remove me from the list,' or do not respond, will be removed from the list.

I only want people on the tag list that want to be on the list, and vote in polls.

So, this Prime Rankings Class of 2017, will be an archive of all the Ranked babe's records.

The Undefeated 2017 Prime Champion -

Monica Bellucci - [8-0] - Hollywood Actress

Record -
Win (69.0%) - Sofia Vergara - Jun 17
Win (66.0%) - Alexandra Daddario - May 17
Win (66.1%) - Kate Beckinsale - April 17
Win (62.3%) - Kelly Brook - March 17
Win (52.9%) - Salma Hayek - Feb 17
Win (55%)- Jennifer Connelly - Feb 17
Win (71%) - Catherine Zeta-Jones - Feb 17
Win (53.5%) - Jennifer Love Hewitt - Jan 17

eac4889c790db017139ca49aa04387da.jpg
680355-14080-650-5319c7d8c0-1484645487.jpg

Monica-Bellucci-sexy-white-dress.gif
giphy.gif
Monica-Bellucci-37.jpg
a_5667.jpg
de12780e08474b38859d0e73f18ece50.jpg
giphy.gif
tumblr_m746z48hmG1rb69kno1_500.jpg
wpid-313daf16bd7ef7e64fbaa96d616448d1.jpg

#1 Ranked
Salma Hayek - Hollywood Actress
[7-1]
Win (71.0%) - Hilary Duff - Nov 17
Win (58.4%) - Ana Cheri - Sep 17
Win (72.4%) - Sara Jean Underwood - Aug 17
Win (54.5%) - Kelly Brook - Jun 17
Loss (46.8%) - Monica Belucci - Feb 17
Win (71.6%) - Vida Guerra - Feb17
Win (63.2%) - Elizabeth Hurley - Jan 17
Win (79.7%) - Angelina Jolie - Jan 17
salma_hayek_gif.gif

tumblr_ncdxuzJUWX1rk74v1o1_400.gif
68157f9c5e9dd33dddf8b6040075c29b.gif
SalmaHayek-001a+(11).gif
giphy.gif
Salma_Hayek-1.gif
salma-hayek-dogma-sexy-lingerie-boobs.gif
Uj_End_zpsf0c4c572.gif
Salma-Hayek-reveals-bra-and-panties.gif
Salma-Hayek-sexy-on-the-bed.gif
@pcptornado is OG of da Prime!Mad Props! @GearSolidMetal yous alright too m8...props!C6A9A57D-57F5-42C0-8A27-FF4314AE37D6.jpegDE697214-153E-4A3D-88A4-D0D220E3FD80.jpeg 0B29CAA1-A140-4546-BBA1-09474497725A.jpeg

Really dont think Lucy Pinder belongs in top 25...

Monica Alvarez and Michelle Keegan ought to be top 10....them girls are outrageously atteactive

Well, in the Rankings, there's Scarlet Johansson, Sarah Jean Underwood, Shakira, Stacy Kiebler, Hillary Duff, Elisha Cuthbert, and Torrie Wilson.

Not enough blondes for you?

The rankings are perfect. I just new to them and hadn't noticed.

New voter, haven't posted in the topics.

I liked the matchups, none of them seemed like big mismatches.

Lol, I think old school should be more like 3 months or before, not 3 weeks.

A lot of these seem to come down to popularity and loyalty. Maybe even nostalgia.

I love these prime vs prime polls. I can tell a lot of fucking effort is put into this stuff.

Looking forward to the rematches in the future.

Thanks @GearSolidMetal

As long as you keep making the polls, I'll keep voting and commenting when I can!

I want Lucy Liu! :)

#20 Ranked
Elisha Cuthbert - TV & Hollywood Actress
[6-2]

Loss (46.3%) - Gal Gadot - Dec 17
Win (53.8%) - Sarah Shahi - Nov 17
Win (52.8%) - Megan Fox - Nov 17
Win (64.1%) - Catherine Bell - Nov 17
Win (60.1%) - Katy Perry - Oct 17
Loss (48.2%) - Hillary Duff - Oct 17
Win (51.6%) - Keeley Hazel - Oct 17
Win (67.9%) - Olga Kurylenko - Oct 17
elisha-cuthbert-2001-teen-choice09.jpg
elisha_cuthbert_186_12.jpg

elisha-cuthbert-panties.jpg
5fc8b-elisha-cuthbert-feet-603880.jpg
Elisha%2BCuthbert%2B%252857%2529.jpg
elisha-cuthbert-very-hot-sexy.jpg
Elisha-Cuthbert-elisha-cuthbert-4123030-1024-768.jpg

giphy.gif
sexiest-celebrity-gifs-elisha-cuthbert.gif

Elisha_Cuthbert_05.gif

#21 Ranked
Sarah Shahi - TV Actress
[5-4]

Loss (46.2%) - Elisha Cuthbert - Nov 17
Win (58.3%) - Krista Allen - Nov 17
Loss (49.6%) - Stacy Kiebler - Oct 17
Win (58.1%) - Emmanuelle Chiriqui - Oct 17
Loss (38.0%) - Scarlet Johansson - Oct 17
Loss (34.1%) - Ana Cheri - Sep 17
Win (68.1%) - Eva Mendez - Sep 17
Win (68.8%) - Jessica Lucas - Sep 17
Win (54.3%) - Jennifer Lopez - Sep 17
tumblr_nk3ekz1JS51qedmbzo1_500.gif

img_1095-jpg.271035

Sarah-Shahi_Maxim_October-2012_484p_NewDeity_c.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif~c200

amazing-ass-Sarah-Shahi.jpg
8zekKYS.gif

b3805437.gif
2qcm5ix.jpg

tumblr_mo7lgi8qqu1ssel0ao1_500.gif

sarah.gif
As much as I dig the Prime rankings to have Sarah Shahi not in the top ten is just wrong.Not even top twenty for fucks sake???048D375F-6DF2-4068-9C58-FA44B522712A.jpeg

Back