Fortnite (incl Battle Royale) thread ***UPDATE: Released on Android***

I know, I know. PUBG has/had more players, but this isn't a PUBG thread.

That was in the response that I know I will get from this video by the way...

I just started playing last night. So far I like it, even though I'm pretty abysmal. I was debating playing that or PubG, and Fortnite won being free and all.

is there a way to keep the weapons u get before the jump, like in the area b efore the game starts. I always find weapons there but then when i jump into the game i dont have them anymore... but some people start off with guns it seems like

is there a way to keep the weapons u get before the jump, like in the area b efore the game starts. I always find weapons there but then when i jump into the game i dont have them anymore... but some people start off with guns it seems like

You all start off with empty inventories. Some people like to drop in remote locations to make gearing up easier, some people like to spawn in high populated areas for that initial rush of finding a weapon and killing peeps.

But like I said, everyone starts with nothing.

You all start off with empty inventories. Some people like to drop in remote locations to make gearing up easier, some people like to spawn in high populated areas for that initial rush of finding a weapon and killing peeps.

But like I said, everyone starts with nothing.
what are the weapons for in the waiting area? just to mess around with? I have dropped in and when landed got shot right away, thats why I thought some started with weapons. I guess some people just know the maps and where to land to get weapons right away then

what are the weapons for in the waiting area? just to mess around with? I have dropped in and when landed got shot right away, thats why I thought some started with weapons. I guess some people just know the maps and where to land to get weapons right away then
Basically, yea. They're just for messing around.

The reason you got shot right away is because people make it a point to land as quickly as possible on a spot they know spawns guns.

I usually land on the roof of the White House at anarchy acres or fatal fields because a ton of weapons spawn in the house and there's 2 possible chests that spawn in that house. If I can land there before anyone else, I'll kill them before they get a chance to shoot back.

Of course that's a somewhat popular area to land, so you'll usually have to kill 2 to 4 people before you leave. Im only able to do it about like 60-70% of the time, but if you pull it off, you end up with a crap ton of loot. Ready for mid/end game.

And if you fail, it's a short game and you don't waste time being underequipped in the late game against what are inevitably the best players on the field.

Basically, yea. They're just for messing around.

The reason you got shot right away is because people make it a point to land as quickly as possible on a spot they know spawns guns.

I usually land on the roof of the White House at anarchy acres or fatal fields because a ton of weapons spawn in the house and there's 2 possible chests that spawn in that house. If I can land there before anyone else, I'll kill them before they get a chance to shoot back.

Of course that's a somewhat popular area to land, so you'll usually have to kill 2 to 4 people before you leave. Im only able to do it about like 60-70% of the time, but if you pull it off, you end up with a crap ton of loot. Ready for mid/end game.

And if you fail, it's a short game and you don't waste time being underequipped in the late game against what are inevitably the best players on the field.
good to know, its a fun game..I wasnt sure if I was doing something wrong or had to hit something to keep the weapons. thanks

Last edited:
good to know, its a fun game..I wasnt sure if I was doing something wrong or had to hit something to keep the weapons. thanks
If you're learning, I'd say pick a spot to land and try to land there every single game. Get to know the place, where things spawn (especially chests), etc. That's how I got better at surviving early game. Once you know the area well, you can predict what people do, which buildings they'll go to, etc.

Other than that, learn how to aim like this guy:

Download Battle Royale since its free on PS4 and good lord is this fun

Servers down all sat night

I get that pvp is crashing constantly from insane global volume but I would really dig separate server grids for PVE paid play, familiar members are dropping every day

i couldnt get on the servers last night and every time I go to play there is some update.. getting annoying with all the updates.

Ninja really found his groove with this game. He is a god. He was good at H1 and pubg but he's on another level with fortnite

fortnite-christmas-event-1024x576.jpg

AUGHHAUHGITSHARD

Wrapped a 7 day winter map survival and it only took every last resource i own

56 damage traps spammed endlessly, electro-healing Bases, rpg spam, and still your suffering will be legendary

Back